[H] MOTHER PUGGERS Dedicated PVP Guild

85 Orc Warrior
Sorry this is a new post after the forums became read only.

Mother Puggers is looking for talented and active members of the PVP community on Ysera. Our focus will be rated Battlegrounds in Cataclysm, and premade Battlegrounds. Dedicated Premade slots are filling daily. You can PST andahla, razorrock, escalanche, or astanoth for more info.

If you do have an active character in our guild, we will allow members to participate with other characters from any other guilds they may be apart of. We by no means wish to deprive you of your PVE experiences.

Cheers,

Razorrock
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Razorrock,

With the changes in Cataclysm that provide Guild XP to a group that does rated BGs with a majority of the team all from the same guild tag, how does your group plan to take advantage of this if you form your team up with members from other guilds?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Roshen,

Great question. This is something that we have not accounted for. We want to be relevant by winning and getting high ratings first and foremost. We also do not want to deprive anyone who wants to PVE, just because they are in our guild.

If there is some huge benefit to PVP specifically I'm missing by doing this, please fill me in. From what I understand, the Guild XP benefits were mostly PVE oriented.

You can catch me in game on any of the previously mentioned characters.

Cheers,
Razzorck.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Razorrock,

I'll try to catch you at some point over the 4-day weekend to chat.

(btw, free bump)

-Roshen
www.myriad-guild.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We decided to give guildies priority on availability when it is practical, however we plan on putting the best available bodies in the rated BG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]