Flying over Azeroth at level 60? 80? 85?

(Locked)

85 Human Mage
Sorry if someone already asked this question, (and sorry for my bad english).

I want to know at what level we will be able to fly over Azeroth? Didn't find anywhere this answer.

Right off the bat at level 80 we can purchase the skill and fly over all the new content and level to 85?

Only at level 85?

At level 60?

Found only this:

"Will I be able to use my flying mount in the redesigned Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor?
Yes. While the original Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor weren’t designed for flying mounts, we’re redesigning the continents with flying mounts in mind. However, we’re still determining whether there will be any restrictions on where you will be able to fly, at what level flying will become available, or whether you’ll need to do anything to unlock it. We’ll share more details about this in the future." http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/faq/

Thanks

85 Blood Elf Priest
I was kinda wondering the same thing. I *think* you'll be able to fly at level 60.
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
good question
should be at lvl 40 because at lvl 60 you only will fly for convenience there
but u will need cata to fly, so make me think is 80+
i don't know
85 Troll Hunter
Its level 60.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's level 60 to buy the azeroth flying. You need cata to buy it.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Last I heard, it was level 60 as stated above and you need Cata to be able to buy it. I also heard it would only cost 250g, which i hope stays the same *Crosses fingers*
70 Night Elf Hunter
So I got my flying mount, am broke and have yet to fly anywhere. Oh and by the way.... what is cata?
thiks
D
85 Tauren Warrior
Lvl 60. Did it the other day :)

Then you can get the next step faster flying at 70.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
@ lvl 60, I was able to fly in Outlands. I'm assuming higher levels allow for more areas to fly in.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Spent 4kg on flight mastery in Org have 10 flying mounts and it wont let me fly??? WTF
90 Troll Warrior
02/09/2011 3:11 PMPosted by Richardboone
Spent 4kg on flight mastery in Org have 10 flying mounts and it wont let me fly??? WTF

AAHhhhh ... thread necromancy!!

Seriously though, I think you bought the wrong one - that just unlocks the fastest flight speed?

Edit: You wanted the Flight Master's license:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Flight_Master%27s_License
Edited by Grunschk on 2/9/2011 7:24 PM PST
87 Troll Warrior
where can we fly?
90 Night Elf Priest
@ level 60 you can purchase the flying mount skill. If purchassed in outland you can fly around their with out a license. In order to fly over the normal area you need a license. I can purchase the license (have CATA. cataclism for Sevenofdani) but some one with BC cannot. why can they not get the license to fly on the normal relm?
85 Gnome Mage
Darkthoughts, Old World flying is a feature added by the Cataclysm expansion. Blizzard chose to implement it so that you must have Cataclysm in order to access it.
90 Gnome Rogue
MTX
I can purchase the license (have CATA. cataclism for Sevenofdani) but some one with BC cannot. why can they not get the license to fly on the normal relm?

Its a perk that comes when purchasing the Cataclysm expansion.

I think it also works if you have Wotlk expansion and activate the free 10 day Cataclysm trial.In this case you have 10 days to buy the Azeroth flight master license that will last you even after the trial period expires.
85 Undead Death Knight
@Lee, you need Cata, wolrd flight is not a WotLK thing, that's cold weather
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]