DPS droped nearly 50% in PvP

80 Human Warrior
Bliz all I have to say is you ruined my racials and now you killed my favorite class. I have paid for two accounts since vanilla because the warrior was my favorite class and was worth the extra 15$ a month to play this toon along with my other 4 80s on its separate account.

You nearly cut my DPS in half, The best I have seen so far is 1,200 the worst was 600. Pre patch I was rocking 1.8k-2.2k. I had a WSG were deep wounds was #1 on dmg done! ZOMG WTF is this crap, unacceptable.

Mortal Strike not only reduces healing by 10% now it is no longer holding its #1 dmg done spot, the worst it used to do was 2nd now it barely rarely hangs onto 4th.

One WSG over all Damage done: 19.4 % #1 by less than 100 dmg deep wounds 19.4% #2 Heroic Strike 17.8 #3 Over Power 14.3 #4 MS and in 5th place rend with 12.1% dmg.....

Then #6 dmg done was Melee which only had a 16.7 Crit chance which my normal standing self buffed crit is 30.72.... tell me how my crit chance was cut in half when resil doesn't affect crit chance any more... I was rage starved and couldn't even really kill much I was dieing too fast.

I used to be able to kill healers 1v1 now i feel like a joke and with 2 others cant bring down a resto shaman of all classes... not saying the other two players were geared or skilled but hey they were there with me trying...

this concludes my QQ
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Yep, I went from doing 1700-2100ish dps an instance (for my level) to doing barely over 1100. I'm not even remotely exaggerating - this is absurd.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Bliz all I have to say is you ruined my racials and now you killed my favorite class. I have paid for two accounts since vanilla because the warrior was my favorite class and was worth the extra 15$ a month to play this toon along with my other 4 80s on its separate account.

You nearly cut my DPS in half, The best I have seen so far is 1,200 the worst was 600. Pre patch I was rocking 1.8k-2.2k. I had a WSG were deep wounds was #1 on dmg done! ZOMG WTF is this crap, unacceptable.

Mortal Strike not only reduces healing by 10% now it is no longer holding its #1 dmg done spot, the worst it used to do was 2nd now it barely rarely hangs onto 4th.

One WSG over all Damage done: 19.4 % #1 by less than 100 dmg deep wounds 19.4% #2 Heroic Strike 17.8 #3 Over Power 14.3 #4 MS and in 5th place rend with 12.1% dmg.....

Then #6 dmg done was Melee which only had a 16.7 Crit chance which my normal standing self buffed crit is 30.72.... tell me how my crit chance was cut in half when resil doesn't affect crit chance any more... I was rage starved and couldn't even really kill much I was dieing too fast.

I used to be able to kill healers 1v1 now i feel like a joke and with 2 others cant bring down a resto shaman of all classes... not saying the other two players were geared or skilled but hey they were there with me trying...

this concludes my QQ

Colossus smash says rogue and casters go boom.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Colossus Smash reads 150% weapon dmg plus 126 seems pretty weak to me and bypassing caster and rogue armor isnt that helpful as say a plate or mail armored target...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
hey lolarp are you saying this by fact from the beta or opinion? because all the warriors i know that were on the ptr say its still very bad.

Colossus Smash isn't even on the PTR.

Colossus Smash and hitting level 85 fixes EVERYTHING people have been complaining about up to today/the days before today.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
hey lolarp are you saying this by fact from the beta or opinion? because all the warriors i know that were on the ptr say its still very bad.

I know a warrior friend who tops meters most of the time, colossus smash is an insane dps upgrade.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
It's awesome to know that when I'm questing to reach 85 I will be the wet noodle everyone picks for the free HK.

Not any different than any other time leveling up I suppose. Except this time I'd rather not do the same tired old handicap questing.
Reply Quote
83 Human Warlock
Was beating on an unattended demo (now 309k health) in SotA with my Warrior, and if the round had not finished - I thought I was going to be there until next Tuesday...

...I have yet to see Blood Craze proc either (even with the reduced self-healing Warriors received, it would be nice to see that little amount).

Even beating on the 80 target dummy with her has dropped from 3900 to 2500. Losing around 17% dmg, it should have dropped to 3200 ish.

The Lock did lose around 10-15% dmg - but my Warrior, wtf?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
It's awesome to know that when I'm questing to reach 85 I will be the wet noodle everyone picks for the free HK.

Not any different than any other time leveling up I suppose. Except this time I'd rather not do the same tired old handicap questing.

You get Colossus Smash at 81.

Have fun complaining, though!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Colossus smash will totally fix everything, it will make up for that 35% Fury damage nerf easily. In fact, I've heard Colossus Smash will even cure aids and cancer.

/sarcasm
Edited by Bewildomor on 11/23/2010 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Colossus smash will totally fix everything, it will make up for that 35% Fury damage nerf easily. In fact, I've heard Colossus Smash will even cure aids and cancer.

/sarcasm

You should probably just stop leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll vouch for this. Good job guys we're now a free kill.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

/sarcasm

We were fine on the beta at 85.

We'll still be fine at 85 on live.

Colossus Smash+85 will fix everything.

You can quit leveling though, if you'd like.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
80-84 you'll suck. But at 85 you'll be fine... supposedly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Wow my MS crit for 4k now it crit for 2k like wet noodles...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior

If I have to rely on a 20 second cd to do any real dps I'm not going to consider that a fix. Not to mention the ability has little effect on the majority of popular pvp classes. The lack of reliance on offensive cd abilities is why I've enjoyed my warrior much more than my rogue in the last few weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux

If I have to rely on a 20 second cd to do any real dps I'm not going to consider that a fix. Not to mention the ability has little effect on the majority of popular pvp classes. The lack of reliance on offensive cd abilities is why I've enjoyed my warrior much more than my rogue in the last few weeks.

We're a little too reliant on colossus smash, but it isn't really a 'offensive cd ability' as it is a new button for us to hit in PvP.

100% Armor Penetration off an integral part of our rotation at this point is pretty hoss.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]