DPS droped nearly 50% in PvP

80 Human Warrior
ummm sorry the Beta didnt have this new patch nerf so theres no telling how well we'll do at 85 till we get there on live... =/
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
ummm sorry the Beta didnt have this new patch nerf so theres no telling how well we'll do at 85 till we get there on live... =/

Translated:

The people saying we'll be fine at 85 genuinely do not grasp the situation. =D
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Druid
My 54 War is now a sad panda. Welcome back to WorldofRoguecraft ;(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior

We're a little too reliant on colossus smash, but it isn't really a 'offensive cd ability' as it is a new button for us to hit in PvP.

100% Armor Penetration off an integral part of our rotation at this point is pretty hoss.

Thanks for the reply but I'm just gonna wait this one out and see what happens before dec 7th. If that ability really is going to make it all better it should've been released now. I have not made my cataclysm purchase yet and am still undecided about wether or not it's worth it to go another round with blizzard. For the first time in a very long time being a blizzard customer I can't at this moment find one of my characters that I truely enjoy playing. That character was my warrior and has been for a while before today but it looks like they've taken that away aswell. I was excited to log in today, and excited about the new warrior race, not anymore!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I started lvling a new warrior hes 69 I love them so much I was about to have two now I really regret making him...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Lux
]

The beta also did not have the massive post-4.0 buffs to classes across the board to bring them to a place where they weren't falling apart due to the cataclysm combat system compared to the WOTLK combat system.

Do not talk when you don't pay attention to things.

Translated:

The people saying we'll be fine at 85 genuinely do not grasp the situation. =D

Actually, no. We know full well what the situation entails. There was no buff after 4.0 on the beta, and therefore no need to roll back said buffs. So we are fine at 85.

We're a little too reliant on colossus smash, but it isn't really a 'offensive cd ability' as it is a new button for us to hit in PvP.

100% Armor Penetration off an integral part of our rotation at this point is pretty hoss.

Thanks for the reply but I'm just gonna wait this one out and see what happens before dec 7th. If that ability really is going to make it all better it should've been released now. I have not made my cataclysm purchase yet and am still undecided about wether or not it's worth it to go another round with blizzard. For the first time in a very long time being a blizzard customer I can't at this moment find one of my characters that I truely enjoy playing. That character was my warrior and has been for a while before today but it looks like they've taken that away aswell. I was excited to log in today, and excited about the new warrior race, not anymore![/quote]

We are fine at 85.

Colossus Smash is icing on top of the cake; It is an amazing(and overpowered) ability. We revolve around it. Our 'burst window' in PVP revolves around it. In PVE, it has less of an important window, but forgetting to use C-Smash is big DPS hit because it is just that good.

And no, they don't need to release C-Smash 'right now'.

It is our 81 skill. You will get it within 3-4 hours of getting cataclysm.

This(the period we are in right now, until cataclysm hits) and the massive uproar comes from people and their hive-mind mentality.

You don't have to buy cataclysm; I'm just telling you from first-hand experience that we are fine at 85 and the people who think otherwise/are spouting that we are nerfed to hell have no idea what they're talking about.

Edited by Grimrage on 11/23/2010 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Pro-tip: Stop taking the game seriously for the next 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Can someone enlighten me as to how, when the numbers in the patch say a 17% decrease, my total dps and individual ability damage has dropped by around 30-40%?
Edited by Zikel on 11/23/2010 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]