Thoughts on new/old content

90 Human Mage
So how does everyone feel about nerfed Azeroth?

To me it seems pretty obvious that Blizzard has determined that the #1 past time of the majority of WoW players is to reroll alts. So creating new/nerfed content for them would extend the shelf life of the game.

Do you feel this will increase the overall quality of the average player at level cap or decrease it based on the new model?

discuss.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Did Westfall on Barnaby here for ***%s and giggles. Pretty cool. WoW feels ... new, again. *shrug* Then again, that newness always hits with every expansion. I just want it to be December 7th already.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Only finished 2 of the revamped zones so far and I'm diggin' the changes. Easier to progress through since everything is so linear
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I like the fact that quest items actually drop at a reasonably high rate now.

Having completed a significant amount of old world quests pre-shattering I'm a little distraught at the lack of bread-crumb style quests helping me to complete a zone achievement.

I don't know whether this is to be attributed to the quests I have been credited prior to
the shattering or if it is poor quest flow planning. I can only assume the prior at his point, but I think some additional foresight could have been utilized there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Having completed a significant amount of old world quests pre-shattering I'm a little distraught at the lack of bread-crumb style quests helping me to complete a zone achievement.

Not sure why you would need even more help on completing the zone achievements. Everything is so simple and linear, there's no way you should be getting lost or confused.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
lost 200-something achievement points. dropped below 10k. changes suck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I noticed that I was 21/35 Westfall on my achievement and I only had 1 bread-crumb quest taking me to redridge. I remember more than that pre-shattering.

I just feel that type of quest continuity would have been more helpful to new players. I guess it could also be interpretted as distracting. I'll definitely be playing more of the new/old quests. I mean currently that's really the only new content we have anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the last class I got that's not 80 :\ no more leveling for me.
Reply Quote
71 Night Elf Rogue
lost 200-something achievement points. dropped below 10k. changes suck.

You can't be serious.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Warlock
A lot of the new world content is pretty well done. I have yet to see it all however. Also who else thinks of that Fruit Strip gum with the zebra whenever they look at a troll druid in cat form?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
A lot of the new world content is pretty well done. I have yet to see it all however. Also who else thinks of that Fruit Strip gum with the zebra whenever they look at a troll druid in cat form?

http://originalhoopla.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/fruite-stripe-gum1.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]