Looking for a friendly Horde guild

80 Orc Death Knight
My friend and I are new to the server. We've decided to roll here for Cataclysm as our old guild is no longer really active.

We're looking for a horde side guild with a casual bent, who is happy to accept players of all levels and walks of life, but still participates in some level of raiding (casual 10mans, etc). We're fairly flexible in terms of schedule, and we're both excellent players who won't disappoint.

Any guilds out there looking to recruit a dedicated couple for Cataclysm?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Rare Groove is always looking for new members. You can check out our recruitment post in the forums here to see if we're what you're looking for, else just hit me up in game if you have any questions. Good luck either way though :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
You can feel free to check out requiem.guildportal.com. We are a "Dedicated" raiding guild. We have a hardcore mentality when raiding, however we have a lax raid schedule of 3 nights per week. We expect people to be on for raid times and put in the work it takes to progress rapidly, while keeping a fun friendly "game" environment.
Reply Quote
57 Troll Druid
You can feel free to check out requiem.guildportal.com. We are a "Dedicated" raiding guild. We have a hardcore mentality when raiding, however we have a lax raid schedule of 3 nights per week. We expect people to be on for raid times and put in the work it takes to progress rapidly, while keeping a fun friendly "game" environment.

I'm a bit confused how your guild fits what they're seeking in a guild with a casual bent, who accepts all levels of players, and participates in casual raiding.

I'm not trying to be too be antagonistic but similarly to Riale and his friend I made an alt here for shattering. I chose Hyjal because it's a high-pop west coast realm with a nice horde/alliance ratio based out of the Phoenix data center, whereas my home realm is west coast but in the New York data center and I was hoping for better latency out of Phoenix while playing my newest alt.

I've come to like the people in the dungeon group so was looking for exact same thing as the op and his friend. I already have a guild on another realm that I do focused raiding with three days a week though and likewise was hoping to find a group I could perhaps casually run 10-mans with once level capped. But "semi-hardcore" doesn't really fit that ideal.
Edited by Caterpillar on 12/1/2010 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
We're not a fit if they want to be 100% casual. The last line in the OP is what based my decision to put our name in the hat, so to speak. "Looking for a 'dedicated' couple". That seems to me to mean that they want to be a little more than strictly casual. Though, i could be wrong. Trust me, its happened many times before : / LOL ;)
Edited by Eyeless on 12/1/2010 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
38 Troll Hunter
When I said dedicated, I simply meant that we take the game fairly seriously. However, responsibilities in life will always come first for us. When we say casual, we mean a guild without some extensive set of DKP rules, required attendances and things like 'no pee breaks during raids' kind of policies. We're just looking for a group that recognizes that human beings with lifes play WoW, and sometimes things happen. As long as we're all doing our best, we'll be happy :)

Rawkit, Rare Groove sounds like just the kind of environment we're looking for. Sorry I haven't contacted you yet, but we're finishing up final's week at the moment. As soon as all the hubbub has died down we'll be sure to contact you and see what we can do.

Eyeless, Requiem seems like a strong guild, but I don't think it's quite what we need right now in WoW. Thank for you for the suggestion to check you out, and I hope you have lots of luck getting all the recruits you need.

Happy holidays everyone.
Edited by Riale on 12/1/2010 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Riale, wish you the best of luck wherever you end up, and hope you enjoy the game to its fullest. That's always my main goal while playing as well. And happy holidays to you! ;)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi Riale. Glad to hear you think our guild is a good fit for you. We look forward to hearing from you both when your schedule allows.
Edited by Ðseev on 12/1/2010 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]