Horde travel to Azuremyst Isle.

(Locked)

So, as the shattering just came out today...I decided to look at some of the new content that was just put out. I also figured that I'd work on my explorer achievement. The issue I'm running into right now is that I don't see a way for horde to get from Kalimdor Continent to Azuremyst Isle. Is there a way that anyone knows of?

Before you say "Google it" and use the "search feature" I did both and have found no viable results.

Thanks for your assistance/comments in advance.
Bump.
Where are the boats located? I'm sorry but I checked the old Night elf village and they weren't there anymore. Thank you for your response and time.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Boat to Darn is in SW now havent checked for Exo boat.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The only boats I could find came from Stormwind. If there is one from Kalimdor itself I'd love to know where it leaves from.

Kind of annoying that the only way i can see to get to the Night Elves and Dranei areas is through another city (Stormwind). Certainly make defending the ally territories easy when everyone has to enter through 1 area.

BTW the only way I could find this out was to actually creat a Dranei and see where I ended up when i tried to leave.
Yea, I'm looking for a boat to Exodar. I would try swimming but that might be a far swim! :)
63 Undead Rogue
QQ
90 Blood Elf Warlock
there is a new ne village north of darkshore, I dont remember the name now, but there you can board the ship to teldrassil
I went through this village I didn't see any indication of a dock or a possible landing point for a ship. Maybe I missed it, so I'm hoping your right, but a very long run again to find out. :(

Oh and on that matter what is up with the horde flight point that has been closed off to "military use only" WT....?
Yea, I'm looking for a boat to Exodar. I would try swimming but that might be a far swim! :)
The boat that used to go to Auberdine now goes to Rut'Theran Village. The boat from Rut'Theran Village to Darkshore now docks in Lor'danel, which is located somewhere northeast of the ruins of Auberdine. Watch out for the guards and you should find the dock with the boat to Azuremyst Isle there.

Edit; Checked Wowpedia. The western most dock in Rut'Theran Village leads to Valaar's Berth on Azuremyst Isle. The eastern dock there is the dock that has the boat going from Teldrassil to Darkshore; southern most leads to Stormwind.
Edited by Aoir on 11/24/2010 2:30 AM PST
Yes I did see that too as I was wondering around. I however couldn't seem to find a way to get across to get into Exodar. I'm assuming that alliance has no way to Exodar either except through FP's?
80 Night Elf Hunter
Azure myst boat leaves from Rut'Theran Village
Yes I did see that too as I was wondering around. I however couldn't seem to find a way to get across to get into Exodar. I'm assuming that alliance has no way to Exodar either except through FP's?
See my post.
I am in Lor'danel at the moment. I will wait for a boat. I do not see a dock per say but from what I read of your post I will need to take the boat from Lor'danel to Rut'Theran Village and then from Rut'Theran Village to Azure. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do you have coordinates by chance of where the boat docks? Thank you again.
Ok thanks. I will go into SW stealth and try that method. I appreciate all the comments listed.
I am in Lor'danel at the moment. I will wait for a boat. I do not see a dock per say but from what I read of your post I will need to take the boat from Lor'danel to Rut'Theran Village and then from Rut'Theran Village to Azure. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do you have coordinates by chance of where the boat docks? Thank you again.
I do not, unfortunately. I have not been to the new Darnassus yet, and I'm on my laptop right now, and it lags a lot when I run WoW.

As for a boat to Lor'danel, Wowpedia states there is one, and though it's a wiki, it's hard to imagine something that major would be wrong, since 3 races will be using that boat come Cataclysm.
Edited by Aoir on 11/24/2010 2:45 AM PST
85 Goblin Shaman
Alliance boats and their destinations have always confused me, are their destinations blatantly obvious as our zeppelins yet? If not get on that Blizzard!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]