Where is Pattern: Stormshroud Armor gotten?

90 Dwarf Hunter
Since Azshara is a level 10-20 zone now, where does one obtain Pattern: Stormshroud Armor?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Does anyone have any info on this yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
Inscription has a way of generating blue recipes. But cata is the first expansion where patterns just wont be available any more because of changes. One of the last things I did was spent 5 hours farming for a stupid green pattern that I had all ready farmed for in classic and tbc. Meh it didn't drop, I had my chance, I just forgot about it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well, I can confirm that [Pattern: Stormshroud Pants] is still available in game. so, I presume that the set is intended to still be available.

Any word on where to get Pattern: Stormshroud Armor yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blizzard won't remove items already created, for example if you have the pattern in your inventory it will remain there. However, it is entirely possible that with the mobs that dropped the pattern that no new one will be created. If blizzard didn't feel like moving where it drops, you're out of luck. I expect to see many craftable plans/patterns/recipes/etc being confirmed "retired" in the comming months.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Since the pants pattern is still obtainable and there are set bonuses, I doubt it is intended to completely remove the ability to obtain any of the set's patterns.

So, has anyone heard anything new on this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While you may be right, I think you severely underestimate Blizzard's lack of caring about things of this nature. I suspect that if they ever do bother to adress this they will simply say that if you want the set there is bound to be some one that can make it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I don't want the set, I want the pattern, since I have the other 3 for my leatherworker already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh I know, Im just saying Blizzard really has put old plans/patterns on the back burner, so I wouldnt expect much from them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
If the thing that dropped it is gone, you can only wait until they put it back into the game.

Don't stay up waiting.
Reply Quote
21 Orc Shaman
The quest that rewarded Deviate Scale Belt was also removed from the game, and right now there is no way to learn the pattern anymore (other than however finite copies are floating around).

I thought there was an Inscription pattern that made a "long-lost" recipe scroll, but I cannot find evidence of such on Wowhead. It may have been removed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]