Carlosspicyw-tank of awesome and spicyness
Whitehorned- maniac deathknight
Yado- crazy troll mage
and now Jaiña lil Lock Goblin
<3
And my kilts I need them alls!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
was wondering when repulse would show back up =)
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Mage
Oh hai! Glad to see some of my favourite peeps still here.

Xeni - used to be Bitsi =P Name will be taken by a friend so don't harass a gobbo Bitsi if you see her.
Meera - me durid, been here since BC.
Nimble - worgen rogue.

and a bunch of alts that don't get played much.

I came to SWC from Maelstrom because the husband was tired of getting ganked. (UO flashbacks, I think.) I loved the PvP server and wish more people would flag up here. I don't mind the graveyard runs. =)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
/wave

Goldranger (heroic elders, AFI, Ethos)
sup yo
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Been here since server opened.

Original character was Laroche, gnome rogue.

Was in Lore and we were progressing on ZG when Blizzard lied to us and opened up server to transfers when they said it would be a good 6 months before that happened.

Argent Exodus came over and started just romping the server (them or maybe it was another guild brought a AQ staff over and opened our gates... we were all pissed).

I remember losing almost every AV to Horde. Can't remember the guild name, but I remember an Orc Enhancement Shaman they had (before they were even viable) that was a beast in PvP and had like a TON of hp...

Oh, and I remember Winters and another rogue leading forward tower assaults in AV.
Edited by Fenston on 12/29/2010 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/29/2010 6:36 AMPosted by Fenston

Argent Exodus came over and started just romping the server (them or maybe it was another guild brought a AQ staff over and opened our gates... we were all pissed).

The Advent. Though to be fair, they would have been the ones to open it anyway with the Enders snafu.

12/29/2010 6:36 AMPosted by Fenston
I remember losing almost every AV to Horde. Can't remember the guild name, but I remember an Orc Enhancement Shaman they had (before they were even viable) that was a beast in PvP and had like a TON of hp...

#&$*ing Drevyn. Yeah, I learned to just /dance whenever I saw him running over in AV lol.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Oh yeah, I guess I forgot the guild amongst other things, but you are right Drevyn for sure was his name!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Don't forget Daedro! I've never seen a Shadowpriest (even pre-BC) survive like that bastard could in AV.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Trot -- > Addiction
Haligh --> Ink (Lightbringer)
Phantasos ... still Phantasos
Leap -- > Jyskal
Ziel --> Ziiel.

Been here since 2006 I think. I don't know. I was on Shadow Council before this and the RP servers mesh together in my brain.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My Death Knight is still on SwC :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
oh snap
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
LHC
01/05/2011 5:12 PMPosted by Dokc
oh snap

Those beats are FRESH
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
funky fresh
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

#&$*ing Drevyn. Yeah, I learned to just /dance whenever I saw him running over in AV lol.

And he is Enhance once again....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Yo, Crazyblades here! Just started playing again yesterday. <3 Miss everyone and hope someone reads this that knows me to get in touch later =)

Also known toons; Jodalorn, Trexbor, and Alleybane.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey Failblades :D Me and Kyuu were talking about you yesterday.

/salute

Also :

Been on SwC since week 1.

Smegnar, Smegmar (Vanilla WoW), Smeggy (BC), Velossa (Wotlk-Cata).

Guilds : Trauma, Deranged, Relax.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I've been around and involved in the RP/instancing community since 2006. My first character, long retired, was a Night Elf hunter by the name of Inithalien. He served on Sol Noir for a while. Eventually, I got rid of him. I've created a pretty wide variety of characters and served in several guilds (Knights of the Silver Hand, Crimson Horizon, Eighth Lordaeron Unit, Departed Demise, Swords of Lordaeron, Absolute Virtue, Decadence), but most that I play now are not like what they once were. I don't play any specific character as a main, but frequent several of my toons.

Ignacious (RP-Ignacious Draewyn) is now undead, his body finally faltering before the withering influences of time. The influence of the warren of fire (Ignus) is still very strong within him. The soul is ageless and whether he may transcend the boundaries of physicality is still uncertain. Betimes, he is more elemental than man...an open channel for the chaotic energies of that warren.

Parsius (RP-Lucius Parsius) was once human and after the movement of a series of friends from Alliance to Horde, I changed his name to Alexandriel. He is now a blood elf protection paladin. Nothing of his old persona remains.

I play several characters on SWC (Alliance, which is my preference), though Guilhelin Maddox is probably my strongest.
Edited by Guilhelin on 4/26/2011 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]