The "I'm Still Here thread"

5 Human Paladin
Technically still here, even though I only log into Griffonclaw about once a week to check mail and such.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Me too, but you knew that
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warlock
I am still here. Purveyor of Fear since 2006.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Still here, though in a slightly different form.

House Ravirisvyr/Tristram/DPS Very Slowly/Wise Guise alumni, represent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I AM OBS! Always have been, always will be. been here since '06. Alts are Obscure, Obstain, Obsess, Obstruct, Obscene, Obsolete, but not the dranei shammie Obsolition.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Im still hurr missin my old tristram buddies
Edited by Uckk on 5/12/2011 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Been here since week one or two. I can't really remember. Nice seeing some people I haven't heard from in a while, though.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
Still around with the same character, that's been on SWC from the start. Hi.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Name: Bakkus Formerly known as Kyarra (female troll hunter)
Alts: Garutar (rogue), Harbingër (Mage), Mashallis (Paladin)

I been around since a week after WoW came out (NoV '04). Soon after I got to 60 I joined Martyr's Blood which was one of the hardcore raiding guilds around at the time. I think Crimson Blood Clan was also there and soon after Honorbound. I pvp'ed for a short time and met up with Deranged on the battlefield in one of the many premade runs they had. Encountered Enigma as well and Was around for the major Battle in Halaa. to dread the many times I died to an enhancement shaman.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Name: Syledis, formerly known as Zelious (Undead Warrior)
Alts: Zaranar(Orc hunter), Ardrann (Dwarf shaman)

Been around since BC, I was a member of Bad Moon guild, Steadfast, Wise Guise, the list goes on. I've helped found many guilds or rekindled old guilds. I left about a week after MoP launched and have just recently come back.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Heyo! Still kicking around since vanilla, not heading out any time soon. Same name, same class, same bat time, same bat channel.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Name: Karrack (Troll hunter)

Rolled here the day the server opened. Spent most of my time here in Deranged then rolled a pally named Karran and played in Steadfast. Been off and on the game since then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well i recently returned and I have been on steamweedle for the longest time. My first main was Sidos for those who remember him. The first original Dwarf rogue. I was the only one to have one for the longest time, (well one that got past lvl ten and actually made it to raiding) to the point people asked me if I hacked the game to make one not knowing dwarfs could be rogues. Might have seen me in SW using my macro that would to "/me steals 10 silver from %t" and I would run off. Come Wrath of the lich king, I changed my main to Sarbarola my Pally. So I have been around. Currently in what is left of Pantheon the guild I raided with for the longest time XD
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Mooo! I'm still around too, since 2008. Random Acts of Violence, then Prophecy, then Pantheon Bloodline, then Prophecy. Currently an officer in Prophecy. And I'm still Enhancement since forever. I miss fellow Alliance shamans Obsolition, Caelum, Deathcake, and Mccabe. And also Ddragon :( At least I still have Boraal to give me love.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm still around :) Been on SWC since it opened, vanilla on Kel'Thuzad and beta before that. Was in Pantheon along with some of these other chaps above me.

Mostly playing my rogue now (Stackbabber) but have one 90 of each class minus monk (whose xp is turned off).

And umm... puttering around in my little family guild "The Dharma Initiative" with wife/mother-in-law/etc. Yeah, we were watching Lost at the time of its creation.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
hi
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Priest
Yep.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Here and not planning on ever leaving. Part of SWC since I started playing WoW in WotLK back in August 2009. Proud to have inherited the GM mantle for one of the older still-active guilds on the server, Annihilus. (I still miss Hodor and Loviatar like crazy though).

Alts: Kyvehutar (my DK) and Saruna (my Rogue) but others still in progress. I'd have more 90's if my writing and my kids didn't demand so much time. I play Kiobhan the most though, and I love healing BGs on her with my housemate's DK.

Annihilus is going through a leveling/recruiting phase at the moment, since a large chunk of the raid team jumped ship to Zul'jin with little warning. But we'll stay and rebuild and rise from the ashes yet again! My son is now part of the Guild, along with my lifemates and some friends. Slowly we're seeing the Guild stir and come to life again . . .
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ermahgerd, I can't believe I'm back here. >.>
Reply Quote
I've made a huge mistake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]