Rebuke needs a new animation.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
While kicking someone in the pills is a pretty effective way of stopping a cast, for a bringer of light it just doesnt quite work....obviously its just the same animation as the rogue ability kick so i get why its that animation but still....

i couldnt come up with anything that would look cool maybe someone else can =/ chao

Ranged.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I like it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I for one think that every single paladin ability needs to have Avenging Wrath-style wings associated with it.

In fact, screw that. Just have Ret paladins walk around with glowing wings all the time...

Oh, and the rebuke animation should just be the Hammer of Justice stun, only with WINGS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Personally, I like the whole "kick someone to interrupt them." It's so ... un-paladinny that it's perfect.

The only Rebuke animation I'd like better is the paladin clobbering their target over the head with a libram.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The only Rebuke animation I'd like better is the paladin clobbering their target over the head with a libram.

This...

You, Sir, might have just won this thread.
Reply Quote
I like jumping with Rebuke, makes me feel like my rogue.

PALADIN KICK! HYAAAA!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I do a spinning jump kick... I don't see the problem.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I love my goat kick...

YEHAW!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rebuke has an animation?! I use it all the time and she just kind of stands there...I always imagined rebuke as punching the caster in the mouth.

POW! Right in the kisser!
Reply Quote
52 Dwarf Rogue
You can complain about ANYTHING can't you?

Holy kick is fine.

Putting a cork into your pointless crying mouth,
Genar Tornspart
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
okay, try this:

next time you use rebuke, yell 'HOLY KIIIIIIIIICK!' when you push the button.

alternately, say 'holy kick' like captain falcon would.

if you do either of these things, you will come to love rebuke's animation.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i can live the the libram smacking idea
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
ROADHOUSE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your skills is no match for my foot to mouth style !!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah it makes me feel like a rogue, with the sprint and the kick....

yes a new animation would be nice. Mabey backhand the caster across the face with a mean steel gauntlet :) the skill has a fist on it so why not the animation?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
What about a giant glowing fist with wings flying in and violently assaulting the gonads of the one being Rebuked?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Only if there is a Minor Glyph to turn the Libram into a rubber chicken.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Holy Kick's cool the way it is. I wouldn't mind having a Glyph that changed the animation though.

Smacking them with a Libram would be cool (showing off our Librams would be cooler). I wouldn't mind a quick finger point animation with a stern look on our faces. We're rebuking after all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]