Queue times "For the Horde!"

85 Human Paladin
How are the queue times horde side now with the addition of new peoples?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
was about 10 minutes for a non IOC/AV as of 2 days ago
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
was about 10 minutes for a non IOC/AV as of 2 days ago

i typically queue with a 5 man party when i queue and typically the queue pops every 10 mins. im not claiming that people goin offline, switchin to an alt for somethin, or zonin somewhere has any effect on it but it does seem when someone in the group does these sorta things the queue gets into the 18-20 min range. queuein as a raid seems to effect it as well

i queue'd for a couple wednesday by myself and they ranged from 5 to 13 mins was my longest one i think.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I've been getting in within 4-8 min solo queuing. And same here Dok; people who DC or switch toons @*@@s up the queue for me every time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Man, I know 5-10 minutes doesn't seem like a long time, and maybe I am just spoiled, but waiting 10 minutes for a queue would drive me crazy. I love raiding, I give it my all and I enjoy doing it... but PVP... it was always my first love, even when I started raiding it was only because my friends said they needed me, but I started for one reason.

To kick some red named ass.

Maybe times will even out when the faction transfer people who did so just for the easy WG win transfer back alliance side.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I've been getting in within 4-8 min solo queuing. And same here Dok; people who DC or switch toons @*@@s up the queue for me every time.

yea im sure we'd never get blizzard to tell us for sure, but everytime someone dc's or switches to another toon it seems to just screw up the queue so most of the time we just all sit in front of org and duel

edit: and yea rykis i have to admit, i faction swapped my dk last weekend because i was all alone on horde =( and the 30 sec to 1 min queues are very appealin. im just too stubborn to take my main over there tho
Edited by Dokilar on 11/26/2010 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, when I gave up the horde lifestyle it was a very difficult decision. But, I really liked the idea of being a paladin. I put it off for a very long time, surviving as a warrior in Vanilla for the first year or so. If only they had blood elves or tauren paladins back then *sigh*

but yeah, it's sort of off. Before I felt it was balanced, horde had longer queues but almost always won, but honestly? We are winning a hell of a lot lately, so Alliance is getting the best of both worlds there.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Hopefully worgen will pull a lot of the players back alliance side and even it back out a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Speaking of Worgen, I totally have the name "Wolf" saved.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Hopefully worgen will pull a lot of the players back alliance side and even it back out a bit.

I am doubting that this will be the deciding factor in getting legitimate pvp players to faction transfer lol
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Speaking of Worgen, I totally have the name "Wolf" saved.

Nah, name your guild <Like the Wolf> and name your Worgen "Hungry." Then make a pvp video to Duran Duran. That would be awesome.

I am doubting that this will be the deciding factor in getting legitimate pvp players to faction transfer lol

Lies, you know you're /gquitting <Relax> and joining <FURRY FETISH WARRIORS> December 7th.
Edited by Niravenn on 11/27/2010 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nah, name your guild <Like the Wolf> and name your Worgen "Hungry." Then make a pvp video to Duran Duran. That would be awesome.

But I don't know how to be anything but a paladin! it would be a terribad video.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Rename yourself John and do a guild named <The Revelator> to some Depeche Mode. Mmm.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I think the plan is to make queue times unbearable until they collect some $30 payments. We'll see.

i believe queue times will even themselves out due to faction swaps. the tweens that wanna have the jakkobs, jaccobs, edddwards will balance the retarded queues out i believe if they dont then im cool with forfeiting the rated bg queues to do arenas. in which case i'll see you douchepuppets in arenas...lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh man, I just... ugh, Arena was hard for me as a Ret. First 3-4 seasons were ok, but after that, it was just downhill. Even when everyone screamed we were "overpowered" I just didn't feel that was true in arena. Being able to do damage isn't everything.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin

But I don't know how to be anything but a paladin! it would be a terribad video.

Step 1) Reroll a worgen mage
Step 2) ICE LANCE
ICE LANCE
ICE LANCE
ICE LANCE
ICE LANCE
ICE LANCE
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]