Thanks healers!

100 Undead Warlock
Dear Healers,
Your ability to push a single button and get any player in the game to full health is phenomenal. I don't know how you do it. I bet if I had that power, I would at least run out of mana. You don't seem to have that problem though. You can chug away, keeping us all alive without your mana moving at all it seems. I love that about you. Keep it up guys, we all appreciate it! I hope your ability to quickly heal the whole of the World of Warcraft only increases in upcoming patches.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Why thank you dps. As long as you feed us lock rocks and give us portals to safety, we shall keep healing you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Where did the bad healer touch you?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
angry pvp'er is ______?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
hemad
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh dude.

That was sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh dude.

That was sarcasm.

Of course! The first line was pretty obvious. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wait other healers have more than one button?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Dear Warlocks,

Why are you letting the enemy healer cast? Did you forget to bind at least one of your 18 million different fears/stuns/silences/sleeps?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dear Warlocks,

Why are you letting the enemy healer cast? Did you forget to bind at least one of your 18 million different fears/stuns/silences/sleeps?

It clearly isn't their fault or a skill issue but the simple fact that the healing debuff in PvP is far too lenient and should clearly be a 100% reduction to all healing effects. Duh.

Edit: Or better yet 200% so when we heal a teammate, we hurts them. Yes, this I can go for.
Edited by Necai on 1/9/2014 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
To show my support of this thread the next warlock I happen upon is getting life gripped off a cliff
Reply Quote
I need to give my monk trainer the secret password for the instant heal any player in the game to full health spell.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Who presses buttons? I just let my Ysera's Gift do all my healing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i'm just going to say you're welcome.

good thing i don't do anything. pheww. OP can't be mad at me. really dodged a bullet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh dude.

That was sarcasm.

Yeah I didn't realize it either. I thought he was just really dumb for thinking all our heals are Revival/Lay on Hands.
But even factoring in the sarcasm, it's still dumb.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I try and make it a point not to heal Warlocks, they can self heal themselves better then we can heal them, well I like to think so.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I guess you forgot where your fear button is. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Where did the bad healer touch you?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]