Thanks healers!

100 Night Elf Druid
lolpvp
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Moo.

I am gonna be happy some dps thanked me.

Moo <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Dear Warlock, the next time I Diffuse Magic one of your people's Dark Soul'd Chaos Bolts, I'll think of you.
Reply Quote
You sir OP are a gentleman. Thank you for making things explode!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'll make sure to denounce the next warlock I PvP against extra hard for you OP. Also umadcausepallysgotafeartoobro?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Show me on the doll where he rustled your jimmies.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Sniff sniff! I smell some jelly in the room!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
pretty much carried my legendary quest pvp games to victory in under 45 minutes in bad pve gear. how much does op hate me now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
pretty much carried my legendary quest pvp games to victory in under 45 minutes in bad pve gear. how much does op hate me now?

I can only imagine vent conversations that include your name.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
01/13/2014 09:58 AMPosted by Ceresc

I can only imagine vent conversations that include your name.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Well, uh. *walks away*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
This coming from a lock is pretty hilarious. My husband, a lock, calls his healthstones "the most reliable of heals" for a reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh dude.

That was sarcasm.

Of course! The first line was pretty obvious. :)

"Dear Healers" ??

I didn't catch it on that line.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wait other healers have more than one button?

All of my abilites are bound to smite. Tank about to die? SMITE! Raid taking no damage? SMITE! OOM and cant cast smite? SPAM SMITE UNTIL IT CASTS!

RAWRRRRRR! SMITE!!!!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
I sense that OP is butthurt.

OP is butthurt bad.

I think someone needs a binkie and a hug :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think someone needs a binkie and a hug :(

haha. I'll just press my one button to make it all better.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
01/09/2014 07:32 AMPosted by Felintent
Your ability to push a single button and get any player in the game to full health is phenomenal. I don't know how you do it. I bet if I had that power, I would at least run out of mana.

Holy Pally has a Lay on Hands spell that instantly restores full health, but disc priest does not.

But. OMG no healer can touch Warlock's ability to heal their pets and selves.

*Sorry you Life Tapped all your health into your mana bar. Use your bandages/healthstone/healthstone glyph/healing potion.
Edited by Breathes on 1/15/2014 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Dear warlock.

Your ability to apply dps with chaos bolt and incinerate the way you do, is just so much better than any other hunter or shammy can spam arcane shot or chain lightning.

Your good friend: - Shaka
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Holy priest does so much healing with such little effort. It's so broken.

01/09/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Prideth
To show my support of this thread the next warlock I happen upon is getting life gripped off a cliff
I really wanna do this to people on my priest now.
Edited by Popnlockin on 1/21/2014 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/09/2014 07:32 AMPosted by Felintent
Dear Healers,
Your ability to push a single button and get any player in the game to full health is phenomenal. I don't know how you do it. I bet if I had that power, I would at least run out of mana. You don't seem to have that problem though. You can chug away, keeping us all alive without your mana moving at all it seems. I love that about you. Keep it up guys, we all appreciate it! I hope your ability to quickly heal the whole of the World of Warcraft only increases in upcoming patches.

First off, the PvP forums are this way -----------------------------> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011696/

Second of all, coming in here attempting to flame an entire community of people is generally not the way to go if you want to appear as anything more than a bad, angry little 7 year old.

Third of all, if you weren't terrible and had played above 1200 in ANY bracket, you'd realize that PvP healing is quite the opposite of how you've described it.

Try playing a few more arenas and learning how the game actually works, then come back in here and try to express your feelings in a mature, non-inflammatory manner. Good day.
Edited by Yuki on 1/21/2014 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]