Oqueue Addon

90 Human Paladin
So if Oqueue is dead whats the next best thing how are people going to pug content now? is there a new addon out there that i could use to help me cap conquest and run flex or am i just screwed...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
it's not dead
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
it's not dead

Dang it !
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it looks broken i cant connect to other person using it? i minute the list is full the next minute its empty. even a friend of mine told me it was broken.
Edited by Darkmanx on 1/11/2014 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The current version is 1.7.5 (or at least that's the version I have).

It's showing about 75 groups being formed for various things right now.
Edited by Sharmarli on 1/11/2014 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you're not having fun with the oQueue addon, the OpenRaid.org website is a great tool to finding groups for all sorts of content!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Actually just downloaded OQ for the first time today. It was a godsend.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
oQ isn't dead at all. Someone has reported a bug that 1.7.5 is having some oddball problems with connecting to mesh and providing consistent reports but when it isn't bugging out I can see several dozen groups for everything from pvp, to old content, to flex runs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you're not having fun with the oQueue addon, the OpenRaid.org website is a great tool to finding groups for all sorts of content!

All right ill check out Open Raid an see what its all about.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's just hard to find for download because a popular addons site has refused to carry oQueue over the send beer button. Blizzard TOS currently requires that all addons to be 100% free and not even ask for donation at all. Curse is a bit of stickler for rules.

Just Google oqueue download and you should find a site with ice in the name that has the latest download. Bookmark it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oqueue still works for me, though I need to update it =(. Before I got it I never really got to do much of anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/19/2014 04:15 PMPosted by Zenfist
showing connection 97-0 Premades 0-0 with join channel submit btag accept mesh, every !@#$ing thing checked, so sick of this worthless addon breaking for no reason at all.

Working fine here, 200 pre-mades listed. No problems with it today and found a couple of PvP groups with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]