Eiko's Erratic Escarole Soup (Healer OT)

90 Dwarf Shaman
BTW We are currently looking for a 3rd healer for SoO heroics :D (we only have two, unfortunately). Soo. yeah.. Pref. a non-priest and non-shammy. (Monk, druid preferred). Also preferably one that doesn't mind dpsing occasionally (read: some normals depending on who sits).
Edited by Damach on 1/15/2014 3:42 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
Druid#1
90 Night Elf Priest
my house isn't house trained.
peed all over the kitchen floor

and by peed i mean a pipe burst and yuck.
90 Pandaren Monk
Naer I read that as "my horse isn't house trained" and was really confused as to why you had a horse inside.
100 Pandaren Priest
Finally achieved a cultural victory in Civ 5. Ironic that the winning turn was a cultural victory over the Celts while playing the Romans.
100 Pandaren Monk
KEIRAS PLS
90 Night Elf Druid
Friend asked me the other day for my low cal sweet and sour chicken recipe and now people keep posting about chinese food in the forums.

I know what I am making tomorrow :p
90 Night Elf Priest
Naer I read that as "my horse isn't house trained" and was really confused as to why you had a horse inside.

Welllll.............. ><
100 Tauren Priest
Hmm no wonder I had to restart wow, Illidan went offline.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Hmm no wonder I had to restart wow, Illidan went offline.

I tried to warn you.
90 Undead Priest
x_x

I was almost done with the 30 minute que too.

What Margaret Atwood book should i read next mist
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/15/2014 05:37 PMPosted by Iceoh
What Margaret Atwood book should i read next mist

what have you read already?
100 Tauren Priest
Blizzard is gonna piss off a lot of people shutting down illidan at 740 at night.
90 Undead Priest
I just finished the Handmaid's Tale
100 Blood Elf Monk
Oryx and Crake next. Year of the Flood after. MaddAddam last.
90 Undead Priest
Thanks
90 Night Elf Priest
I am eternally in debt to Kerias.

just putting it out there.
100 Tauren Priest
Well just broke up with Trade.

Mist says he doesn't understand why ppl feel this way and I get it. But Trade was way to nice about it. Just saying I understand I wouldn't want you to uproot your life and then end up resenting me cause you were hoping things would change.

He's not supposed to be so nice and understanding : / He's supposed to tell me I'm evil so I can justify feeling so !@#$ty.
90 Human Priest
oh, i remember, naer.

He's not supposed to be so nice and understanding : / He's supposed to tell me I'm evil so I can justify feeling so !@#$ty.

aw, no... you don't have to justify anything and it's good that it was resolved as good as it was :)
Edited by Tsilyi on 1/15/2014 6:23 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/15/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Tsilyi
aw, no... you don't have to justify anything and it's good that it was resolved as good as it was :)

that's exactly what I said. lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]