HealBot Tips?

93 Night Elf Hunter
Im resto on my shammy and just got healbot and it seems like such a pain to get used to does anyone have any tips or lemme know ur setups for shammy? thx
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
If you are not used to it, you might want to try a different raid frame addon like Vuhdo or Grid2, or possibly just set up some mouseover macros for the blizzard UI. Maybe folks with experience in all of these unit frames can give you advice as to which one is the easiest to customize / learn.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
As far as I know healbot is the easiest to learn and set up.

for a suggestion go youtube.or google type healbot tutorial, watch or read a few. There are ones for basically every ui.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best Suggestion is to Youtube a Healbot Tutorial. There are quite a few. At this point in the game, Healbot/Vudho/Clique/Grid are all identical in their ability to heal with, honestly.

Experiment. Whatever addon you like to use to heal, someone else might not. So play around a bit and find one you enjoy and are comfortable with using. Because that's what's important.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
healbot is really pretty simple.

To set spells just open it and go to spells.
At the top choose the mouse button you want to set
below that choose the modifier (ex: shift click or alt click)
then choose spell from the drop down menu and select it.

At far as spell binding choices. Just go with the most commonly used abilities bound to easiest to use keys.
I havent played my shammy in a long time, but I had Riptide on button 1 (thumb button) GHW left click, Chain heal right click, Earth Shield middle button, healing surge as Shift left click.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)