Iceoh's Intricate Italian Ice (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

2a) The title of the next thread is to be decided by general acceptance before this one caps; try not to overlap with previous ones. Whomever caps the thread should make the new one.

2b) Keep the ToS in mind when deciding on a thread title. This will make it far less likely to be deleted. Also, the title of the thread should always involve food! This is the healer forum and we're weird.

3) Copy and paste these rules and the below list into the first post of the new thread. Add the title of the new thread to the bottom of the list.

Previous Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11224302428
Archive of previous OT threads: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10161146805

BE NICE. THIS IS OUR HOME.

IRC info: http://outofmana.me/healchatirc
Edited by Naérwen on 1/13/2014 7:12 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Okay okay I did it.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2014 07:12 AMPosted by Naérwen
Okay okay I did it.

/doggybiscuitforNaer
90 Human Monk
I could go for some Italian ice.
100 Tauren Priest
Must shower before meeting my teacher and working on my college referrals so I don't look/smell like a hobo
96 Tauren Monk
alternatively, being a hobo may be your in for college. the whole hardship thing. they love that !@#$.
90 Night Elf Druid
bah hate monday's got two clients crying at me cause they want their stuff done in 3 days after i told them would take around two weeks to make it

all i had to say is want it done faster? pay me more or shut up no word was said after that.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when are RBGs? :D
90 Pandaren Monk
bah hate monday's got two clients crying at me cause they want their stuff done in 3 days after i told them would take around two weeks to make it

all i had to say is want it done faster? pay me more or shut up no word was said after that.

3 days is the same as 2 weeks, you know this.
90 Night Elf Priest
I really want a name change but then my name would be kinda similar to another persons but not related.

Oh well. Still waiting on the news on a name release for it anyways.. some level 85 who's been inactive for so long I can't see the armory on horde side. In a guild of 1. I wonder what's up with that.

One can only hope.
90 Draenei Paladin
I really want a name change but then my name would be kinda similar to another persons but not related.

Oh well. Still waiting on the news on a name release for it anyways.. some level 85 who's been inactive for so long I can't see the armory on horde side. In a guild of 1. I wonder what's up with that.

One can only hope.

Are you still going to be naer?

Wait... it won't have a stupid altcode? All in favor.
90 Human Priest
wat
90 Night Elf Druid

One can only hope.

i got names unlocked for me about a week ago near so i could xfer my other toons off my old crappy server GM told me if the account hasn't been log on in about 1year and it shows error on the armory you can request the name but i guess i got really nice GM?

got Dend and Millie names on Hyjal probably xfering my rogue off tonight and maybe my horde druid also

3 days is the same as 2 weeks, you know this.

if they pay me more i will totally finish it faster lol otherwise they can wait
Edited by Nillie on 1/13/2014 7:41 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
Are you still going to be naer?

Wait... it won't have a stupid altcode? All in favor.

I'll always be Naer, I'm sure. Though I wouldn't mind being called something OTHER than a hair removal product. Won't lie.

And yes, it is ..alt-code-less.

Must shower before meeting my teacher and working on my college referrals so I don't look/smell like a hobo

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

good luck! <3

i got names unlocked for me about a week ago near so i could xfer my other toons off my old crappy server GM told me if the account hasn't been log on in about 1year and it shows error you can request the name but i guess i got really nice GM?

Yeah I've wanted the name since I started playing but it's always been locked. I looked it up a few days ago and say it belonged to a character that looks like never went anywhere/quit in Cata. Hopefully the whole account is inactive.
Edited by Naérwen on 1/13/2014 7:40 AM PST
100 Tauren Druid
Pipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii when are RBGs? :D

You have no idea how much you owe me for that. :P

We typically run RBGs on Thursdays at 8 server (Central), but I may be able to put a special event on our calendar, simply for revenge.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What happened? I was afraid to ask D:
90 Draenei Paladin
I'll always be Naer, I'm sure. Though I wouldn't mind being called something OTHER than a hair removal product. Won't lie.

And yes, it is ..alt-code-less.

I'm so glad you're shaving that accent mark off. Hopefully it doesn't grow back.
90 Undead Priest
Naer I'm touched.

I want to go back on vacation already. Ughhhhhhhhhh
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm so glad you're shaving that accent mark off. Hopefully it doesn't grow back.

Well to be honest, it's there for pronunciation. Especially when I was Naérdriel, it was pretty important to get the name right but no one cares about those anyways and pronounce it terribly wrong regardless.

Naer I'm touched.

I want to go back on vacation already. Ughhhhhhhhhh

<3 I've been looking at computers and stuff for you. Honestly you can get so much more if you assemble it yourself. :<
Edited by Naérwen on 1/13/2014 7:57 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
Guild finally killed Seigecrafter and got Azure drake in same day. Good times.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]