Iceoh's Intricate Italian Ice (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
Are you excited for Paragons? :D
90 Night Elf Druid
http://i.imgur.com/K7jiNOG.gif

so when were going run Flex again was pretty fun running it with no pugs?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/K7jiNOG.gif

Aww

Healer flex?
90 Night Elf Priest

SOON.

It was tons of fun to run flex with everyone here. I'd love to keep one going weekly even.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Are you excited for Paragons? :D

Yeah did 5-10 pulls last night to get a feel for it. I forgot what progressions was.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2014 08:06 AMPosted by Nillie

Have sheepers give me a shout if you guys are planning it. I'd proooobably go, if just to harass people.
100 Tauren Priest
I'm...shocked stunned amazed stupefied?

My sister my crazy sister works for a consultant that helps college students on their faspa or w/e it's called. It's the aid form for college students to help em pay for it. Anyways he charges like 1000 bucks just for consultation and getting the form together to get you the most money (most of the people who see him are desperate parents)

She said she's gonna help me set up my form cause that's what she does all day and then get me in for a consultation for free.....

The world is clearly spinning the wrong way today
90 Undead Priest
<3 I've been looking at computers and stuff for you. Honestly you can get so much more if you assemble it yourself. :<

Yeah, I believe you. I'm just worried I won't be able to put it together by myself.
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, I believe you. I'm just worried I won't be able to put it together by myself.

That's understandable. Any preferences of colors for cases and stuff? Do you have room for a full tower case (they are big!)
Edited by Naérwen on 1/13/2014 8:13 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm...shocked stunned amazed stupefied?

My sister my crazy sister works for a consultant that helps college students on their faspa or w/e it's called. It's the aid form for college students to help em pay for it. Anyways he charges like 1000 bucks just for consultation and getting the form together to get you the most money (most of the people who see him are desperate parents)

She said she's gonna help me set up my form cause that's what she does all day and then get me in for a consultation for free.....

The world is clearly spinning the wrong way today

That's awesome, although that guy charging $1000 for helping with the (I think it's) FAFSA sounds like an absurdly gouged price. But then again, so is college tuition...
90 Night Elf Priest
That's awesome, although that guy charging $1000 for helping with the (I think it's) FAFSA sounds like an absurdly gouged price. But then again, so is college tuition...

This. considering it's a very simple form. And very straight forward-- assets are assets there isn't much you can do about them other than LIE about their existence or liquidate them into cash and pretend they don't exist (lie...basically).

*shrugs*

BUT HEY you get all the benefit with zero the cost. Win.
100 Blood Elf Monk
FAFSA is literally just filling out who you are, who you live with, where you live, and attaching your income-tax (which they pull directly from the IRS website.)

what.
90 Night Elf Priest
FAFSA is literally just filling out who you are, who you live with, where you live, and attaching your income-tax (which they pull directly from the IRS website.)

what.

Well for people with assets, like equity, multiple homes/businesses etc-- it's a bit more complicated. That being said, anyone who HAS those sorts of things is familiar with the long-format tax return, and is already likely doing everything they can to avoid any excess taxation, as well as trying to get as much return as possible.

But people can make money off of anything, I suppose.
100 Blood Elf Monk
Even so, most of that information the website can pull from the IRS website directly because that's all stuff that the IRS makes you do for income-tax if I'm not mistaken.
90 Night Elf Priest
Even so, most of that information the website can pull from the IRS website directly because that's all stuff that the IRS makes you do for income-tax if I'm not mistaken.

It is, but you can do some arranging to make your EFC like ... 1000 less.

But honestly anyone with multiple incomes/a house with lots of equitiy etc

Isn't getting Fafsa. Sorry.
90 Undead Priest
That's understandable. Any preferences of colors for cases and stuff? Do you have room for a full tower case (they are big!)

I'm happy with any (darker) variation of blue or green. We can talk about it in Skype or something on Tuesday if you'd like (am I coming on too strong!?).

I really appreciate the help.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm happy with any (darker) variation of blue or green. We can talk about it in Skype or something on Tuesday if you'd like (am I coming on too strong!?).

I really appreciate the help.

I can't get on skype but we can do the OOM mumble (listen in the original post).

And it's no problem. Tuesday later in the evening will work, and we can both get on the few different websites and figure out what would be a good fit for you.
100 Tauren Priest
Well I don't have much. I literally work 32 hours a week for ten bucks and hour and have no ownership on my parents house and about 20k to my name.

That's it.
90 Night Elf Priest
01/13/2014 08:52 AMPosted by Rapsidy
about 20k to my name.

That's the biggest thing. Depending on where this asset is, they'll be wanting that to go towards tuition, understandably so. but once it's gone, since you file FAFSA yearly, it wont' be taken into account after it's been spent.
100 Tauren Druid
What happened? I was afraid to ask D:

Let's just say, Thok involved a lot of the priest being dead, so no mass dispels.

But it's all good. I mostly wanted to get that WW monk a chance at some Flex gear and experience with those fights. He is fairly new to our raid team (as you could guess by his gear), but he is an awesome player (as you could guess by his DPS in said gear), and I have high hopes for him.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]