Iceoh's Intricate Italian Ice (Healer OT)

100 Dwarf Priest
I got trigger happy on a sigecrafter pull and got a stack of the tank debuff by casting penance at like 2. I was surprised when our RL wasn't mad at me.

darn my penance. I might have to go to the doctor about it.

Our Holy Paladin caused many wipes in ToT by fooling around and casting Holy Prism on a target near the boss without realizing. Then again, I shouldn't judge since I've done the same with Divine Star and Halo.
90 Night Elf Priest
I do it when I'm really nervous. I don't get it.

It happened on Mallorok in my old guild as well., I generally just fade and mutter an apology and hope I didn't make all the dps put me on their hit list.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hrmmmmm. You should have trolled him back!
I should have, but he spends enough time on his face tanking the floor. Someone's gotta make sure the gravity boss is kept in check.
100 Orc Shaman
HC
Well um. Hmm. Um.

I don't even understand what you're trying to convey but I think it's pervy. Regardless, you said something about sending a sandwich in the mail?

Turkey with provolone cheese, toasted, cut off the edges no mayo.
90 Night Elf Priest
I should have, but he spends enough time on his face tanking the floor. Someone's gotta make sure the gravity boss is kept in check.

Did you tell him that the floor really wasn't looking for that kind of relationship, and he should refrain from humping it so often?

Turkey with provolone cheese, toasted, cut off the edges no mayo.

Noted.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Naérwen
I do it when I'm really nervous. I don't get it.

TELL ME MORE
100 Tauren Priest
The perks of being a priest, no one trolls you without paying for it later.

Our Mage decided to troll me once I forgot how, and then I lifegripped him during alter time. He was so stunned that I messed up his dps so horribly he couldn't do anything but make gurgling noises in mumble.

O life grip I love thee.
100 Orc Shaman
HC
The perks of being a priest, no one trolls you without paying for it later.

Our Mage decided to troll me once I forgot how, and then I lifegripped him during alter time. He was so stunned that I messed up his dps so horribly he couldn't do anything but make gurgling noises in mumble.

O life grip I love thee.

Don't even have to do that to our mage.

Badump-shhhhhhh
90 Blood Elf Priest

Did you tell him that the floor really wasn't looking for that kind of relationship, and he should refrain from humping it so often?
Lol. I don't think he can stop humping. He's the father of 12 kids (I'm not joking).
90 Human Priest
01/13/2014 10:17 AMPosted by Sensations
cut off the edges

why am i not surprised?
100 Orc Shaman
HC
01/13/2014 10:27 AMPosted by Tsilyi
cut off the edges

why am i not surprised?

What you tryin to say bro
90 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Magnolia
father of 12 kids

I'm pretty sure you just described my personal Hell.
90 Night Elf Priest
Lol. I don't think he can stop humping. He's the father of 12 kids (I'm not joking).

This is too classic.

The perks of being a priest, no one trolls you without paying for it later

Except in Esheep, if you troll, expect one of the other 24 priests to lifegrip you back.
90 Blood Elf Priest

I'm pretty sure you just described my personal Hell.
It'd be mine, too.
Edited by Magnolia on 1/13/2014 10:36 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm still stung and offended by Tailias thinking I am Nillie. Probably never going to get over it, tbh.

I think if I get paid today (because guess what, y'all? paycheck drama continues) I am going to xfer my gold back to Lightbringer and invest in the tank legendary cloak. :3
90 Night Elf Priest
01/13/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Bunny
I'm still stung and offended by Tailias thinking I am Nillie. Probably never going to get over it, tbh.

I used to think Nillie and Night were the same person

=(

sorry druids.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Bunny

Sorry, but all you druids look the same to me.
90 Blood Elf Priest
yeah. I have a hard time telling you apart. mainly because you're nelves and you look the same at first glance.
90 Undead Priest
I'm having serious issues keeping "kitty" and "bunny" apart.
100 Night Elf Druid
But we don't talk the same, at all. :(

--

Cool thing my cousin gave me for belated xmas gift: https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1609630_10152145954380470_751173849_n.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]