Test of Reliance - Need Confirmation

90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm in a 10m and both my cohealer and I purify in place of our tanks (neither of them purify, ever) and soak orbs on both normal and heroic. We have no problems getting in and out in the time required.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
01/13/2014 10:56 AMPosted by Bunny
once when my group was helping me to get a WoL rank on the fight.

i don't understand why this is a thing people do. :< lol

@Morenn yeah I think it might be a 10v25 thing. xD

For me it was more of a, "I wonder how much HPS I can pull on this fight..." And my co-healer seemed insistent that I get ranked for some unknown reason... I think it's so I have that little thing to show recruiting officers in other guilds that I know my stuff?
But I'm not planning on moving right now, so... yeah...

So I guess maybe it's to show guilds you're applying to that you know your stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/13/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Chrysippus

i don't understand why this is a thing people do. :< lol

@Morenn yeah I think it might be a 10v25 thing. xD

For me it was more of a, "I wonder how much HPS I can pull on this fight..." And my co-healer seemed insistent that I get ranked for some unknown reason... I think it's so I have that little thing to show recruiting officers in other guilds that I know my stuff?
But I'm not planning on moving right now, so... yeah...

So I guess maybe it's to show guilds you're applying to that you know your stuff?

Getting ranked on a gimmick fight doesn't show that you know your stuff. Actually logs, CMs, and proving grounds are much better indicators of class knowledge.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
and proving grounds are much better indicators of class knowledge.

Hahahahaha.
no.

That being said it's definitely tough but the difference in difficulty between the healing classes with respect to the challenges of endless is just weirdly tuned and wrong (and understandably so).

Ranking as a healer isn't a big deal, but it can be fun.
Edited by Naérwen on 1/14/2014 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/14/2014 08:21 AMPosted by Naérwen
and proving grounds are much better indicators of class knowledge.

Hahahahaha.
no.

That being said it's definitely tough but the difference in difficulty between the healing classes with respect to the challenges of endless is just weirdly tuned and wrong (and understandably so).

Ranking as a healer isn't a big deal, but it can be fun.

Even if some classes have an easier time than others, all of them can get to 30 waves of Endless healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]