Enchanted Fey Dragon Mount email

90 Human Warlock
Checked emails this morning and had an "official" looking email from Blizz saying I was eligible for a FREE Fey Dragon mount. Beside the no-reply address it had .......@gmail.com and was signed Game Master Dunarthra, Customer Support. It requested I click on the link etc etc and use the game key provided(which I thought was very fishy), not to mention the really badly spelt English through out it. Just thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone else had gotten anything similar lately?
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/13/2014 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
That is indeed a phish that has been making the rounds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
its fake. was a post earlier about it
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
It's a phishing e-mail that leads to a hacking website. Don't click the links. You don't want to go there ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/15/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Ankou
Just thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone else had gotten anything similar lately?

Yup, it has been reported quite a few times. A few of those posts still on the first page. Forward it to hacks@blizzard.com with a copy of the full headers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cheers guys, I never click on these things but first time I got something specific for WoW. Normally it's them trying to tell me I've been farming on Diablo (which I've never played) and all my accounts will be closed and banned lol.
Reply Quote
37 Human Mage
You can forward scam emails like this to: hacks@blizzard.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]