Can we transfer honor points to alts?

(Locked)

80 Blood Elf Paladin
I know that in the past, I could buy wintergrasp mark of honor and send them to alts, but it seems like wintergrasp mark of honor is no longer available. Is there any other way I can transfer honor between my characters? Thanks.
I don't think so.

But I wouldn't worry too much about that because low level honor gear prices have been cut dramatically, so it's very easy for your alt to collect it.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think so.

But I wouldn't worry too much about that because low level honor gear prices have been cut dramatically, so it's very easy for your alt to collect it.

Cool, thanks. Do you by any chance know how much BG epic ground mounts sell for? That's really all I'm interested in on my alt.

EDIT: Nvm I just checked myself. 2k honor. ouch :<
Edited by Sejitsu on 11/24/2010 1:21 PM PST
82 Night Elf Death Knight
i need to get some honor points on my character and was wondering can i send honor points to another character
85 Goblin Warrior
02/18/2011 10:51 AMPosted by Elfofdeath
i need to get some honor points on my character and was wondering can i send honor points to another character

Did you even read a single post in this thread? Seriously.
Bought 2 Epic mounts, frostwolf (my fave) and Black War Wolf, also cool. Honor comes really fast. Also have picked up two heirlooms and several shoulder enchants.
59 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think we should be able to mail honor points to alts if we can mail gear to alts. Let me use my geared 85 to earn honor points to send to my undergeared 85s so they don't have to get slaughtered repeatedly while gearing, kinda like BoA does for leveling alts.
70 Goblin Rogue
Agreed!

It only makes sense to combine all honor for the Account in order to acquire BoA items.

74 Blood Elf Hunter
I haven't tried this yet as i am lazy but it might work:

1)farm honor on your main
2)Buy some BOA items and send them to your alt
3) grab them on your alt and go to the vendors in org to collect the refund!

Sending them voids the refund option.
85 Human Priest
I could have sworn the option was still available when I sent my alt an honor heirloom.... can this be confirmed?
90 Human Warrior
Cool necro bro.
85 Dwarf Death Knight
thats depressing im so close to the black war mammoth
85 Goblin Warlock
jeez, this game has gotten way too easy, carebear and unreal even for a fantasy mmo - and people want it to be even easier.

no more lfg or actually taking time to do instances, just jump in, 10 minutes later youve completed a dungeon and got some new gear.

no more waiting for bg q or taking a month to farm for pvp set, about a long saturday is all it takes for 60 pvp set.

Faction change, having characters both factions on the same server (theres a common sense reason this wasn't allowed. And to be true to the whole system of alliance vs horde). BoAs. Jeez, blizz really has become whorish in getting as much money and subscriptions/purchases as possible. Theyve lost all dignity, pretty much. Whatever little they had to start with.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
They need to add tht back in because it just makes me flustered to know i have all these honor points and my alt doesnt and yet i have to collect them ugh!!! it makes me so angry!
90 Orc Warrior
necro
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]