03/09/2011 1:19 PMPosted by Finâl
Too many nonfactors in this thread.

Do you still talk to BB or Trigonx?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
03/09/2011 2:47 PMPosted by Moosêdrool
Too many nonfactors in this thread.

Nah. BB is still in the guild we made on Balnazzar, but hasn't been on Lowryder in like 4 months. I haven't talked to Trigon since.. like 09.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/09/2011 2:47 PMPosted by Moosêdrool
I talk to bb still now and then. He hasn't been on wow in like a month and a half though. I talked to Trigon in vent a couple months ago and I know he still plays.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I miss the Balnazzar crew, granted the fact that I wasn't cool enough for them at first.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
also, I had a dream that Duxy posted in this thread. I was completely content with life for those few seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I ran into Duxy on a PTR a while ago. At first I didn't believe it was him, then he started talking about stuff I can't say here, and then I knew it was him.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Honestly, I thought you were KFB for a split second until I sounded out your name.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I miss Pahs :) Hehe
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Actually I just miss reading/participating in all of the arguments between everyone and Pahs. And I miss those dubbed over indian movies that Fletcher and I made of him raging.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Pahs was the biggest pile of baddie that ever graced this forum. The fact that he thought he was so good was mind boggling, considering how bad he was.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Who's Moose again, the name is familiar.
Reply Quote
inb4 pahs
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I had Pahs on my FB for a while. Yeah, that's about it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Moose is Khaz! And I expect Pahs to come in here sometime in the next several months threatening everyone that mentioned him or something.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
RAWR YOU GUYS MENTIONED ME YOU MUST BE FANBOYS BECAUSE I'M FAMOUS 'ROUND THESE PARTS Y'HEAR
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Lol, I ended up logging on to ask him who he was. I have a terrible memory. :o(
Reply Quote
Lol hey, Blastoise atacks SW time to time! What up dead dude
Reply Quote
^useless necro of a thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]