[H] Heretic are selling 25 man Ulduar Drakes.

17 Dwarf Shaman
WTB more entertainment, "50k". See what I did there??
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2011 5:59 AMPosted by Mattqt
So many QT's in this thread!

Still yet to see an actual rated player use QT at the end of there name
Reply Quote
15 Troll Druid
Riiight. So your main hasn't complete the meta either Shmaggles. Nor does your main have have the gold to buy it were it still on offer so I'm guessing it didn't have that kind of gold when the post was still relevant either. Nor were you even able to pug all of it in 2011: 2 years + 5 levels after the content was released. Starting to make sense why you're so angry.

<And out come the wolves> have managed to maintain a pretty low profile on this server while getting things done for a long long time. A big congrats to you for changing that vision for them :) And all on an ALT no less!!! /applaud

There were people willing to pay the price. Still don't get why you care what it is MONTHS LATER.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
posting in an epic thread.... or am i too late >.>
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
01/28/2011 7:28 AMPosted by Swiftydisco

Still yet to see an actual rated player use QT at the end of there name

Its a blackrock thing, usually players who can't break 2k, but when you ask them, its an alt and their main is 4x glad. Sup mindfade

01/28/2011 3:10 PMPosted by Rukah
posting in an epic thread.... or am i too late >.>

Thread is fairly prime at the moment, however none of us understand what is going on, yet the pages keep coming so I guess we must come back and have our say.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ahh kinda like that Nerdrage who claims to have a glad pally and wrathful glad shammy on some other US server...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
wat
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
boats n hoes
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
01/28/2011 7:53 PMPosted by Swiftydisco
Ahh kinda like that Nerdrage who claims to have a glad pally and wrathful glad shammy on some other US server...

a warlock gemming int/spirit...... hes def rank1 viable
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol saw him backpeddle in a duel to. He just needs to learn to trinket the saps now and hes good...
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
01/29/2011 8:41 AMPosted by Swiftydisco
He just needs to learn to trinket the saps now and hes good...

=D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]