HOW do you reach Gnomeregan (dungn) as Horde?

(Locked)

25 Troll Druid
I was looking up on WoWhead for the quest that gives an item to port over to Gnomeregan to do the instance, but the item you receive from the quest to be able to use the port apparently doesn't work anymore.

So how are you supposed to walk into the instance now as a Horde?
85 Gnome Warlock
I believe you just walk into the portal at STV
You can always run there. I didn't know the Goblin Transponder didn't work any more, though, that sucks. (But gives me an extra bag slot!)
85 Undead Mage
I find it utterly sad, that so many people a) have no idea how to get to instances that have existed since release and b) would rather ask the internet than explore on their own to find them.

These sad people you are referring to are saying that the teleporter doesn't exist any more. They've already walked to the instances once, to get the transponder. Also, it would be stupid to waste time trying to "explore" in a game when you could just google for an answer.
85 Dwarf Paladin
I could be wrong but since Gnomeregan has been taken back by the Gnomes, I don't think the instance is there anymore, hence no need for the transporter.
Edited by Adrell on 11/25/2010 10:29 AM PST
28 Tauren Priest
I could be wrong but since Gnomergan has been taken back by the Gnomes, I don't think the instance is there anymore, hence no need for the transporter.

Jeez, you couldn't be more mistaken if you tried. How about not piping up about things you're ill informed about.
67 Draenei Shaman
I could be wrong but since Gnomeregan has been taken back by the Gnomes, I don't think the instance is there anymore, hence no need for the transporter.

The instance is still there, all the Gnomes have is a little bit of the surface. Nothing really.

Sadly OP I do not know how you would get their now either besides hoofing it.
80 Tauren Warrior
The real question is why anyone would willingly go to Gnomeregan.
84 Dwarf Hunter
Gnomeregan is still there. You'll just have to hoof it to the instance. Sorta like how the Alliance have to hoof it to Scarlet Monastery.
90 Tauren Shaman
Does needing to reach the dungeon entrance before you can queue for a dungeon imply that undermine will now be a lot harder for appropriately level-d horde characters to reach?
Nope, the dungeon is still there. The Gnomes haven't retaken everything there.

As to how the horde get into it..aside from lfd I haven't a clue. Sorry.

Keep searching, someone has to know.

Good hunting.
85 Tauren Warrior
There is a Teleporter in Grom'gol now, that will take you to Gnomergan.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]