Azshara quests green

21 Troll Rogue
Hi guys i am a level 21 rogue and my quests in azshara are green, should i abandon them an go to a new zone? and where should i go?

I am also worried that going into a new zone without finishing azshara will make me miss out on some quests because usually when you finish a zone there is a quest leading into the next one (correct me if i am wrong on that)
Reply Quote
50 Orc Mage
It depends on if you want to finish the Azshara storyline or not, as far as I can tell. If you want to make sure you don't miss a thing, do those green quests, but you can always come back later, if leveling is more your priority.

There are Warchief's Command boards in capitol cities that give you quests when you're the right level to go to another zone. I didn't do Azshara, so I can't tell you if there's a chain that continues in a higher level zone, but if you're not sure where to go next the boards might be a good start.

That help at all?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
"Green quests are the best." You can rip through them much quicker than yellow or orange quests, but they don't give that much less XP. Of course, I'm a completionist so I'd say do them anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]