Bloodmyst Isle Quest Achievement

85 Human Priest
I've been asking around and looked at some old quest guides to do the achievement for Bloodmyste Isle, and since the Shattering (4.0.3a or whatever) it doesn't seem like non-Draenei can complete 65 quests (the needed amount).

Can anyone confirm this? I'm stuck at 59/65 with only the last quest chain to get the tabard, which is Draenei only apparently.

Edit: Gave me the achievement at 60/65 oddly enough. I missed a drop from the named murloc.
Edited by Alainor on 11/25/2010 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
I am in the exact same situation with my mage, went yesterday since it was the zone achievement I was the closest to complete, and there was no quest to be find.

Either impossible to complete or they added some drop item quest we don't yet know about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been stuck at 56/65 for two days now, and still am baffled as to where any other quests are. Any other ideas?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Same Issue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You guys are ahead of me, I am stuck at 53/65 Ran all over the place in a grid formation and Nothing. What Named Murloc did you kill and where?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Some zones have had their required quest number lowered, but tooltips are unable to indicate such until a patch is implemented.

Yes, please tell us which Murloc you killed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I was at 59/65 and killed Tzerak for the quest starting item he dropped. Once I completed that and hit 60/65, it gave me the achievement for the zone anyway.

And the named Murloc the OP was talking about is probably Cruelfin who also drops a quest starting item.
Edited by Rankin on 11/27/2010 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I found Cruel Fin at 37-94 Yes, he dropped a quest I ran Thanks!

I found tzerak at 36-77 and am running that quest line too

Those took me to 55/65 GRRRRR
Edited by Volkul on 11/27/2010 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Any news? I'm stuck at 59/65 as well.

Edit: Did as someone else said and killed Cruelfin. Brought me up to 60 and got the achievement.
Edited by Pyromania on 11/28/2010 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Prince Toreth on Wyrmscar Island gave me the quest I needed. He's by the ruins on the southern part of the island.

Also, make sure you do Learning the Language on Azuremyst Isle to open up the Princess Furlbog quest. http://wow.gamepressure.com/quest.asp?ID=3327
Edited by Shorë on 11/29/2010 2:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
For some reason I got my Achievement when I hit 60/65. I am standing at 61/65 at the moment. The quests that I missed was Cruelfin, Tzerak, and the NE on the southern part of the island.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bloodmyst is one of the most frustrating because almost half of the 60 you need if you aren't draenei are either drops or chains started by drops. That said, I'm at 60 and never looking back.

Also, in the end if you REALLY get stuck open up Wowhead, search Bloodmyst Isle the zone and read the list of quests. Look for ones you don't remember doing and find out where those suckers start. Its what I had to do in the end.
Edited by Urivial on 11/29/2010 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
im at 55/60. i think i did some a long time ago that were part of a questline and now i cant get the quests again and same for any quest items. ive done all the research i could and there is no way as things are right now that i can finish the achievment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was also stuck at 55/60 and could not find a single quest. Turns out I hadn't completed the quest line for http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9779 Intercepting the Message which opened up more than enough quests to reach 60/65.
Reply Quote
I got the achievement the other day on a Human Hunter I rolled...there is enough quests there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
It says I have it completed, even though it displays only 61/65 quests complete.
I'd use WoWhead to check for four more quests, but I can't currently upload my character data...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
is it possible to get the drop for this quest if the quest isnt in your questlog and the npc who has it doesnt have it listed?

Edit: i went to Exodar and found an npc who had part of a questline from a long time ago. after completing it, it gave me more quests and pushed me to 60/65!
Edited by Rogar on 11/30/2010 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
It says I have it completed, even though it displays only 61/65 quests complete.
I'd use WoWhead to check for four more quests, but I can't currently upload my character data...

You don't need four more. Any non-draenei only needs 60/65 for the achievement because of the draenei only quest chain on that island.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

You don't need four more. Any non-draenei only needs 60/65 for the achievement because of the draenei only quest chain on that island.

Oh. Cool.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
For anyone that was stuck at 55 or less away, here's what I did. I had to go back to the previous island and finish a few quests back there (Odeysus Landing). When I got done I went to bloodwatch and I found a guy that had the magic ! over his head. I then had to hit the mail box and I was off to finish the rest of what I needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]