Looking for WoW friends

64 Undead Warlock
Mainly I want to play on Saturdays and just have fun. I only started playing a week ago and wanted to find someone to play with. Not serious power leveling all week long. I live in Texas if you wondered about time zones. I'm 20 and easy going. That's about it, so let me know if you are interested!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Does the CVG in your name stand for Convergys?
Reply Quote
64 Undead Warlock
No it stands for the name of a website I run.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
well if you would like you can come over and join our little family :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
just have fun

Im sorry to inform you that WoW is not fun.. and is in fact, quite serious business.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm in the same boat as you; I started a little less than a week ago, and I don't know anyone. You can add me if you'd like. I'm in New York, so our time zones are pretty close.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
just have fun

Im sorry to inform you that WoW is not fun.. and is in fact, quite serious business.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
18 Human Paladin
You guys stand on the wrong side of the fence for me... or I would be happy to show you around. This is just my latest alt by the way.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I see this thread is a few months old. Hopefully my post will get read.

I am also looking for some casual wow friends. I used to play WOW and I am currently running the 10-day cata trial to see the new changes, which I'm digging. Love how the old world is new again. I think I want to start up my sub again, but, I don't have any friends that play anymore, :(.

I quit WOW over a year ago. I was in a guild doing 10+25 man Ulduar raids, we got to yogg but never beat him. Unfortunately, I really didn't like my guild since they were a bunch of complainers and immature criticizing types, basically too much BS.

So what I'm looking for is a group of adults that are respectful and just want to be helpful and fun. Know any guilds that are like that?

By the way I'm on East Coast time.

@Cerealbox - I used to work for Convergys, did you?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
@Sheldor & Iboga

Talons of Fate might be a good fit for ya, we were started by a group of rl and long time wow friends who came back to the game back in oct/nov and re rolled to renew interest in the game and just enjoy it. we emphasize having fun and enjoying the game regardless if thats in dungeons,raids,pvp or lvling.

if it sounds like somethin you might be interested in give me a shout in game and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
What is this.."fun"? I thought this was WoW, the game your supposed to play 12-18 hours a day for years grinding arena rating?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HI
I live in Australia and like most of u i dont have any wow friends at all. My RL friends dont actually even know i play it otherwise they would tease me. Anyways im 29 and play during the day which is nighttime in america so pst me in game if your interested and need some1 to hang around.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Looking for some cool ppl as well. i play on Dragonmaw US Realm, out of newport beach California, any one on the server/realm hit me up. :)
Reply Quote
34 Dwarf Paladin
I'm looking for WoW friends also, just some easygoing, laidback people that want to hang with me as I do quests. I like to explore, so I might take off on a whim to explore a possibly dangerous place, but that's the fun! Also maybe run a complimentary toon to mine, to collect leather if I mine, or vice versa. Just look for this guy, or ahrayen, Grazneedyel or Gamandames or santabank. On the alliance side. Horde guys are Eruulphin, bisonabul, undurbrejez or bankoxx. :)
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Hunter
if you have an ally character i will be your friend. :D
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Shaman
could use a good friend to level up with since i havent played in like a year and everyone i used to know doesnt play anymore
Reply Quote
ive been playing for awhile now and i dont have any friends let me knoe if you wann ahng out and play
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm looking for some friends to play wit... i play wow in almost a year and it quite lonely to play alone... i live in Maryland, and Worgen druid is my main character... feel free to send me a message or text when you feel the same way... see you on game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]