Not Upgrading, LF Arena Partner

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, you probably don't know who I am considering I tend to keep to myself, but I am in need of some assistance.

I am not going to be buying Cataclysm, not because I don't think blizzard did a good job, hell, It looks much better than Wrath of the Lich King. I have intentions on playing Guild Wars II or SWTOR, whichever releases first. I may upgrade one day but it is not on my list of things to do. However, despite not upgrading, I will be keeping my account active for pvp. I am currently in the process of gearing my druid in pvp gear, and I will be in a full set except for weapon by the time the next season starts, December 14.

Anyone else not upgrading that will be looking to do pvp? If you think you would like to pvp with a feral druid please respond in this thread and I will get back to you asap. As for today, its black friday, so I may be out of the house until night.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Forgot to mention there are a few requirements.

• Have a mic/headset and will install Teamspeak 3

• Easy to get along with, good sense of humor

• Will take rated matches seriously, without getting angry
    Its ok to be disappointed in a loss, but don't blame, we are teammates, I will not yell at you and I ask the same in return

• At least 18 Years old, younger is acceptable if you can prove to be mature

• Edited by Elythisil on 11/26/2010 9:31 AM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Have all 5 set pieces now, may be transferring to horde tonight, anyone interested in doing 80 arenas?
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Shaman
    Kill Order over on Horde has always had a quite a few level 70 twinks. Additionally a few of us myself included will be keeping toons at 80 for arena. Hit me up if you go Horde.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]