I never knew how much fun this was!

20 Tauren Paladin
This is my first character that wasn't a pure dps class. I decided I'd try out healing and I am hooked! I'm not sure what it is, but something makes me like making my party members health bars become green. I might try a tank off spec in a while, but for now healng is amazingly fun!
Just needed to say that.
-Buffbeef
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
in vanila my first 60 was a hunter. Rolled a priest in BC and have never made another character that cant heal
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I used to HATE healing. It was soooo boring to me. One day a while back, I decided to continue leveling my shaman, who was 53 at the moment. He was enhancement. I just needed to get to 58 to get to outlands, but I didn't want to quest. I decided to spec resto, and deal with healing just until 58. I was fully convinced that I would hate it, but I couldn't be more wrong. I actually liked it, but I didn't fall in love with healing until I began playing around with this paladin. I love healing now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The lovely thing about reverse-dpsing is the satisfaction you get when you do your job right. As a dps, you'll once in a lifetime evasion-tank the boss or kick that very important spell. As a healer, you'll be loved every time you step onto the battlefield.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]