More than tips

85 Human Paladin
What's with folks doing stuff for free and then maybe getting a tip? What you can make is a part of a profession, not a charity that likes donations. C'mon folks, it's okay to put up prices for your stuff. The Auction House is one of the tools that can be used to sell that stuff you make for asking prices, but it's also okay to mention it on trade chat. As is, I see too little of it taking place.

As for you others that say things along the lines of "I don't get stuff from them if they say it'll cost X. I only give tips." Get over yourselves! They're professions, you're supposed to make money off of them.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Some people want to just help other people out and make enough money in other ways.

Usually the only people who are doing things for not even a tip are people who are leveling the prof.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Leveling or not, I think folks need to be far more aggressive with their professons and folks also need to not be so uppity with those offering services that are advertising with prices.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]