Deathwing Watch

60 Gnome Rogue
Post here when and where you are/were when you got your [Stood in the Fire] achievement. Maybe this will be helpful for other trying to get it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
It wont.

The Devs were pretty darn clear that it's incredibly random by both zone and time (it's on a randomized timer), and once it starts there's almost no chance you'll get there to sneak in on the Achieve.

You either get it, or you don't.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
And judging from some of the posted Screenshots on the general forums, even being in the zone isn't a guarentee of being bbq'd.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
They can take that one and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
its very random, and very fast. my bf saw the sky turn black in wpl, and within 30 secs deathwing was there. however, he was not in the right area to get blasted by fire. Close but no cookie.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I didn't even know it was an achievement, I just remember saying "wth, why is everything so red?" and then I was dead. I got it leveling my priest in epl, but my wife was in the same area when he showed up later on and didn't get burned.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Got mine yesterday in EPL. Just questing along minding my own business, didn't even see the sky turn. Then, BAM dead.

Happy Hunting :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got hit while flying from Dustwallow Marsh to Thunderbluff... it was around hunter rise in Southern barrens. That was on friday night.

Also sight of deathwing in winterspring on Saturday in Starfall village.

Good luck with deathwing hunting.
Edited by Dyalad on 12/5/2010 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]