Stood in Fire

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So to help out some people I say we start compiling a list of where Deathwing has burned people.. Just state what zone you were in so that people know to try other zones to camp.

I know of:
  • Taxe / Tulani - Arathi Highlands

• Protigee / Nytsua / Ush - Tanaris

• Foolde - Stonetalon Mountains

• Lucient - Wetlands
  • Edited by Protigee on 11/28/2010 8:51 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    I got it in Gadgetzan today.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    I saw him do two passes in Wetlands at about 1am est. Standing in the fire afterwards really does you no good. He has to hit you, which doesn't seem hard until he hits two wide paths on either side of you...

Edit: I should add the first path was across Greenwarden's Grove to Swiftgear Station. The second path was south of that along the mountain through the Angerfang Encampment. If its not random paths it would be good to stand there for eternity.
    Edited by Lucìent on 11/27/2010 11:37 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Priest
    i got it a few days ago on my alt "Rabbid". right outside of the dark portal.
    Reply Quote
    Got it in Uldum
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Hunter
    I've gotten it in Uldum(Twice ...Jerk -.-) , Wetlands , and Today on my druid in Burning Steeps.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]