Where has my HIT rating gone?

85 Draenei Shaman
As per the title:

Earlier this morning around 2am I'd say I logged off in my mix of 2pc resto and the rest ele gear with my hit rating slightly over %17, however when I logged on this morning my hit had dropped to slightly over %13.. I've checked the website, forums, nothing to denote why this has happened. Any information or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
Probably looking at ranged or melee.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Mage
The other day, my druid just randomly lost about 3k mana. I was sitting at 39k mana self buffed (it stuck out in my mind because I'm also at 29k HP, so the next upgrade puts me over both thresholds). Logged in the next day and poof, I'm at 36k mana with the same two buffs (Flask of the North and Mark of the Wild) and the exact same gear.

The missing mana hasn't returned, which isn't a big deal really, but it's disappointing to say the least.

Edited by Sweat on 11/26/2010 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Did you remember to respec to Ele Precision?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I can understand all these comments. wrong hit rating, wrong list etc. however I have been playing since vanilla and can quite easily figure out which is the correct stats I am looking at.

A Blue response would be greatly appreciated as to what is going on with missing hit!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sounds exactly like spell hit vs melee hit. I seriously doubt that there's a bug with only one particular character in all of WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]