Where do you get Great Exarch's Elekk?

85 Human Paladin
Someone told me any Paladin can get this in Exodor as long as you are exalted with them. I went to the mount trainer and class trainer and it's not there. There is no information on wowhead on where it's learned either. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
^ Draenei only.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i dont know how i even got it, i looked in my inventory and it was there after i hit lvl 40 i think
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i dont know how i even got it, i looked in my inventory and it was there after i hit lvl 40 i think

Paladins get one of three mounts automatically at level 20, and a faster, armored version at 40:

-Humans, Dwarves and Blood Elves get a horse (Horde and Alliance get different colored versions).
-Draenei get an Elekk.
-Tauren get a Kodo.

Each of these are unique to the paladin class and their specific race. You can get an armored or base model horse, kodo or elekk from the appropriate vendors, once you've reached Exalted with that race (or automatically, if it's your own race), but there's no way to get the other races' special paladin mounts.

Edit: And.... that was a three year old necro.
Edited by Roderick on 12/26/2013 4:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]