Any old school players around?

80 Troll Rogue
I'm off the wagon again and playing my druid, Fullmetal, as my main now, if anybody I used to play with is still around let me know!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Whatupss poke/felon!
Good to see you around mate.

Im sure theres many of us around still, they'll be coming out of the woodwork when cata gets closer, some of us are taking a break till then.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Heres a little sexy pic for ya from back in the day.

http://www.tornadoofsoulsguild.com/images/stories/screens/thunderaan.jpg

You can see even a noob Skroesec hanging around!

I found a stash of sweet videos and pics recently, very good stuff.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
Nice picture there, got any pictures from our BWL and AQ Kills?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
they're around somewhere, gotta look.
Reply Quote
72 Undead Mage
There will be goblins!

Mafia style.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
who you calling old sukka !!!! I shave off all my gray hairs.. down there.....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
What ever happened to hallucination? I was a class officer when we finally made the leap into molten core and started kicking ass and taking names. then issues came up I had to leave. The claw( the first guild i joined on like day 5 of wow being out lol) is still kicking I see, remember the creation and the drama with tornado of souls years ago. Couple oldschool guilds still kicking but a bunch gone too. What happened to Might from the alliance? In the horde BG premades used to be solid wins all day until the top Might players used to queue up. 5 mins wins went into 1-2 hours brawls that could go either way. Man those were days...... I'm back to recapture the magic since between arena, rated BG's, and instances that seem like they might involve more than just using aoe to kill everything in the instance with no thought, things looking kind of pimping again.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
exorcism and vovah are back. Although haven't ran into anyone from the old days. Where did hallu go anyone from guild gone wild still playing?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait... Did you seriously ask about Might?

I'm sure 90% of the people who are on the server now have no idea who you're talking about.

And those that do probably wouldn't care to type out 5 years of drama to get you up to date.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yeah I'm old school like that. Its just always interesting to see a guild that had like a million members and a bunch of server firsts evaporate into nothingness and see how many peeps burnt out.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
moo
Might in short: http://www.might-turalyon.com/

Destiny(spacelol): is now called Underscore and still on Lothar.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I hope Siobahn comes back, i think i was the only person that actually got along with her and misses her.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/12/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Deadbud
I hope Siobahn comes back, i think i was the only person that actually got along with her and misses her.

I love you.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah, I'm still here. I'm playing my DK (Deltadawn) mostly, but also leveling Eilat and my army of other alts. I even have an alliance priest I may look at one day.

LOL Might.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Anderine/Biznasty here since molten core. Legends of Winter Night then Hallucination.

About Hallucination, people just stopped logging in to raid. Eventually officers stopped logging in and someone left a guild note that said "we'll be back for Cata." However, I haven't seen anyone on at all.
Edited by Onaplane on 12/14/2010 4:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hey... what a sexy picture Deadbuddha! And yeah a few of us are around :). I still have my Tier 1 and 2 in the bank... had 3/5 of the AQ pieces but they disappeared lol...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Good to know some of the old school still lives. I unabashedly sold my tier 1 for the small gold it provided. Last time I checked on hallu the original members of unholyvile, chance, and moomoo were all gone and warezwaldo was guild leader. He was a good rogue but i have a fond memory of him accidently wiping us during zul'gurub by running into a group of raptors head on.

Then again my internet glitched out while we were explaining the core hounds to new guild members and I managed to log back on to find myself dead in the middle of all the core hounds with the guild going wtf even though he's an officer thats not how you do it lmao
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOL Siobahn... Nevred is back on lothar, maybe they can cyber some more for some cata epics..... Just saying!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]