Female Worgen Dance

85 Gnome Priest
I seriously love it. Best dance ever. I love me some Lady Gaga. She's so hot.

/dance
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Lady GaGa is a brown bag special at best! She'll never be "hot"! Also, the dance and spell casting animations are the reason i will only roll male worgen. Even though their dance is pretty horrible itself.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Just because you find fat chicks hot doesn't mean you get to hate on actual hot chicks. Back in your cage!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lady GaGa is a brown bag special at best! She'll never be "hot"! Also, the dance and spell casting animations are the reason i will only roll male worgen. Even though their dance is pretty horrible itself.

Yeah they really take away the scariness that they should have.

Why couldn't it have been something like a tap dancing type of dance like the male Worgen have?

Female Worgen just seem more ghetto than classy but beasty to me now.
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Death Knight
As a wimmens I find Lady Gaga alright looking I guess lol (needs to stop yoyo dieting! She'll make herself permanently flat chested and saggy if she keeps that up :(... )

But I think the female Worgen dance looks really really strained for some reason. I can tell you now I'll never ever type /dance as a Worgen, lest my eyes threaten to tear themselves out of my sockets from shame.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
There is nothing ghetto about the poker face dance. Ghetto would be the female gnome dance. SHAKE DAT BOOTY!

Look, I get it. You're nerds and you hate popular things. But, maybe just maybe, some popular things could *gasp* actually be good once in a while! I know your minds are too muddled with fail "hip hop" (not Wu Tang Clan) and crappy black metal that you can't understand the lyrics to (Cradle of Filth and other black metal) but maybe you should branch out.

/sparkle
Reply Quote
Female worgen dance is fail.
I will not be doing that dance on my worgen.

Bad Romance would have been MUCH better.
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Death Knight

WTB JUDDERMAN HATS + BAD ROMANCE DANCE PLZ
Reply Quote
48 Draenei Shaman
There is nothing ghetto about the poker face dance. Ghetto would be the female gnome dance. SHAKE DAT BOOTY!

Look, I get it. You're nerds and you hate popular things. But, maybe just maybe, some popular things could *gasp* actually be good once in a while! I know your minds are too muddled with fail "hip hop" (not Wu Tang Clan) and crappy black metal that you can't understand the lyrics to (Cradle of Filth and other black metal) but maybe you should branch out.

/sparkle

Popular now will look stupid in a few years.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

/sparkle

I don't hate Gag Gag or anything I just don't think it fits for female Worgen I would've rather had her do a tap dance or something more classy.

Gag Gag isn't classy :(

Edit: The part where she does a squat makes it look ghetto to me.
Edited by Grimtale on 11/28/2010 2:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
The dance looks terrible. And it's not like I hate Gaga, some of her songs are catchy enough even if I'm not a big fan of hers. It's just the dance doesn't look right. They should have chosen something else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The dance looks terrible. And it's not like I hate Gaga, some of her songs are catchy enough even if I'm not a big fan of hers. It's just the dance doesn't look right. They should have chosen something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFabjc6mFk4

A more bestial and feminine version of this would've been PERFECT imo.

I'm still of the firm opinion that this is also what the male Worgen dance borrows from and not J. T.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Female worgen dance is fail.
I will not be doing that dance on my worgen.

Bad Romance would have been a pretty good choice, too.

Perhaps when they implement the infamous Dance Studio...

To those who want tap dancing - do you see the worgen wearing metal-plated shoes? NO! Now shut up about it!
Edited by Sparklegear on 11/28/2010 2:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Warrior
The animation just looks god awful. D:

I am teh sad.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFabjc6mFk4

A more bestial and feminine version of this would've been PERFECT imo.

I'm still of the firm opinion that this is also what the male Worgen dance borrows from and not J. T.

Just watched that video. I definitely agree. Especially around 1:50ish in it starts getting some good potential.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Look, if I want to see river dancing I'll just roll a female dwarf, watch it dance for a few seconds and then gouge my eyes out. Tap dancing is cool, takes a lot of skill, and all that jazz but it's boring and annoying after like two minutes. And it's not classy, it's just old. Big difference.
Edited by Sparklegear on 11/28/2010 2:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Look, if I want to see river dancing I'll just roll a female dwarf, watch it dance for a few seconds and then gouge my eyes out. Tap dancing is cool, takes a lot of skill, and all that jazz but it's boring and annoying after like two minutes. And it's not classy, it's just old. Big difference.

...wasn't really suggesting river dance but ok.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
"River dancing" is simply tap dancing, FYI. It's called "river dancing" because of the production done in the 90s that was huge for a hot minute.
Reply Quote
48 Draenei Shaman
"River dancing" is simply tap dancing, FYI. It's called "river dancing" because of the production done in the 90s that was huge for a hot minute.

River dancing is Irish step dancing. It is distinct from tap dancing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]