OK PVP HOLY PALLYS NOW WHAT?

1 Human Mage
So with the changes in healing what are the suggestions that we do now for spec and healing style? because relying on Holy Power is just not happening anymore IMO.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
my thought exactly. i was real excited when the new talents came out and thought finally healing on the run. now i have to work like hell to generate holy power or stand still....yeah that will get it done.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't have a problem at all generating holy power. You generate holy power from getting hit, you generate holy power from healing beacon target, you generate it from using holy shock. Holy paladins in pvp are hard as hell to kill. I liked it even better before they reset talents, but it's still pretty damn good.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I don't have a problem at all generating holy power. You generate holy power from getting hit, you generate holy power from healing beacon target, you generate it from using holy shock. Holy paladins in pvp are hard as hell to kill. I liked it even better before they reset talents, but it's still pretty damn good.

This ^

On a premade 85 in AB, a feral druid and I (holy pally) took care of waves of horde for about 10 min. Not only did we never die (stopped because we won the BG), I had 80% of my mana.

I'd say we're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Changes turned us into defensive players, thats it. We cant do damage and heal at the same time.
Now we depend on others in BGs who want heals and QQ about not ever getting heals, but dont give a $hit about minding a healer in group at the same time.

Reassigned role to healing others especially in premades.

No more dreams of shokadin being somewhat playable once again.
One lockdown and holy pally is over. /RIP
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Changes turned us into defensive players, thats it. We cant do damage and heal at the same time.
Now we depend on others in BGs who want heals and QQ about not ever getting heals, but dont give a $hit about minding a healer in group at the same time.

Reassigned role to healing others especially in premades.

No more dreams of shokadin being somewhat playable once again.
One lockdown and holy pally is over. /RIP

I hear you man! although i do believe there should be some nerfing done. I just think they took a little too much away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]