SYMBOLIC E-GIRL SEARCH is back

85 Tauren Druid
I would like to announce that Symbolic has stopped raiding progressively and is currently looking for easy going and fun girls to come on vent and chat or stickam with us. We now play League of Legends as well...

Due to school, and various other life circumstances a bunch of us have found ourselves dealing with insomnia and hang out playing games, venting, and stickaming a lot of late nights. We are exceptionally good looking for gamers and above average for normal people. We are interesting, extremely easy going, and are looking to lessen the testosterone and meet some new and fun people.

As perks of joining the guild, you would be treated as a raider. The approved applicants (girls only) would be geared out through the most difficult runs with our mains and/or alts, and given access to our absolutely loaded guild bank. Your ability to play this game will in no way help or hinder your application, and as such we prefer you bring a dps class/spec

Please send an ingame mail with an email address, facebook, IM contact, or link to your photo to Justinbiëber (the code for the ë is alt 0235) or RoyHalladay (my alt). Your application will largely be based on appearance, although in the past we have accepted girls purely based on personality (Kevlar) ...so if your chill we'd love to see you apply.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide stickam photos to the entire tich community as most of the photos have some degree of crossdressing or nudity in them. If your application is approved and you would like to see photos of myself or others they can be provided to you personally.

So please, all egirls do not miss this fantastic opportunity to get your full best in slot gear before cata, hang out with some great people (lots of girls in guild already), and just kill some late nights during the upcoming school semester.

Look forwards to your applications girls,

Justinbiëber (temp GM of Symbolic)
Edited by Justinbiëber on 11/28/2010 6:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
2/10
Reply Quote
I would like to announce that Symbolic has stopped raiding...

As perks of joining the guild, you would be treated as a raider. The approved applicants (girls only) would be geared out through the most difficult runs...

So, which is it? You don't raid, but you'll gear out these girls in the raids you don't do? This seems like a pretty crappy deal. After all, I saw a bunch of you dudes at Blizzcon and you're nothing to give up real gear to hang out with for.
Edited by Tab on 11/28/2010 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Ohhhhh shiz!

/popcorn :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Sometimes I get this really insane fear of eating ice cream, then drinking hot coffee and my teeth explode.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Foamyyyyy ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bieber forgot to mention there is a height requirement of 6'0" or greater.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest

"Thats a HUGE @!**!!"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Nope, girls taller than me are not allowed.

6'0'' limit on applicants.
Reply Quote

http://www.robotkittenhappytrain.com/images/Her-Tallness.jpg

????
Edited by Tab on 11/29/2010 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're at least 6'1"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

http://www.robotkittenhappytrain.com/images/Her-Tallness.jpg

????

Yesssss! <3

You're at least 6'1"

And the limit on applicants is still 6'0''!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
this is like watching a reality show, do tell about your applicants
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
It smells like sex in here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]