Stood in the Fire only until Cata release?

60 Dwarf Mage
Or will it be longer? (say, until the patch where he becomes killable)

Can't find anything that isn't cryptic. be ncie to know we have more than a week for this very random achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I believe based on the fact that its a non FoS, it will prob be in the game until we get to kill him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I believe Deathwing will be around, burning random places daily until he is killed on your server.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Fairly certain it exists until he's killed on your realm, so you should have plenty of time. In the same fashion that the statue in the center of Dalaran popped up when the Lich King was first killed on your realm, I imagine Deathwing will be flying around until he's killed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blizzard already answered this:

Q: So does this mean he's going to strafe zones all through Cataclysm until the 4.x patch when he's killable and he's dropped on a realm sometime?

A: Yes, this isn't a permanent event, but will last so long as he's free to roam the world.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27387876560&sid=1&pageNo=6#114
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]