[H] <Vita Nova> Open recruitment

90 Orc Warrior
Vita Nova is now holding open recruitment for Cataclysm. We are a 10 man raiding guild looking forward to Cataclysm and we are in need of a select few members to become a part of our core membership. We would like to build a consistent 10 man group capable of raiding 2-3 nights a week at around 8pm Azshara server time.

Currently we require 2-3 ranged dps (Hunter, Mage, Warlock) and a raid healing class (Shaman or Priest).

Other classes will be considered on a case by case basis.

Contact any online member of Vita Nova or reply to this post for more information.
Edited by Kazuros on 12/2/2010 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Warrior
I would be interested if you're looking for a tank of some kind. When I reach 85, I'll be running instances like crazy to get my gear as best as I possibly can in order to Main Tank.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
As of right now, we have 3 tanks in guild. Currently we do not require another tanking capable class. I am sure you will be able to find a guild that is in need of a tank. If you are willing to reroll another toon to fill a ranged dps or healing slot let me know. Good luck on finding a guild.
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Warrior
No problem man. Best of luck come Cataclysm!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Would you guys consider a level 80 transfer?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vita Nova is a pretty cool guy, he laffs at my jokes and doesn't afraid of nething.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We would consider a level 80 xfer, what class?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We are in serious need of a warlock, apply within.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
We are in serious need of a warlock, apply within.

Cud I join?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yuo is joined.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
OK!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Holy necro, batman!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
du u wana joyne?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You think they will take me ? I do almost 17k dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]