Holy Power UI Addon Recommendation?

43 Dwarf Paladin
Greetings Paladins,

I'm looking for a good Holy Power UI Addon. I use SpartanUI as my primary UI addon, but it hasn't updated since 4.0 and doesn't display my Holy Power graphic. I've tried a few addons but they seem to be busted.

KA Holy Power: This is the one with the three squares. Every time I log in, there's a weird white placeholder square showing where the three squares will light up. in order to make this white square anomaly go away, I have to reload my UI while in combat.

There was some other one I tried and really liked. One of the options was to display Holy Power as increasing PvP rank. I don't remember the name of it, but it would never remember the settings I assigned it. Every time I log in to WoW, I would have to reset all of the settings I set up.

Any addon that just displays the Holy Power count would be much appreciated. I don't need bells or whistles that indicate the three-stack. I just need to know how much I have.

Thanks!
Reply Quote

KA Holy Power: This is the one with the three squares. Every time I log in, there's a weird white placeholder square showing where the three squares will light up. in order to make this white square anomaly go away, I have to reload my UI while in combat.

You can change the settings on KA holy power to lock it in place removing the placeholder, u can also change it so its not 3 blocks. just type /hp config to bring the menu up.

You can also try Holytrinity, also keeps track of cooldowns.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18224-HolyTrinity.html
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I just use PowerAuras.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6308-NugComboBar.html

I use that, it has a minor bug in that if your out of combat and your holy power diminish's it will show you still haveing it but other then that its great!
Reply Quote
43 Dwarf Paladin

You can change the settings on KA holy power to lock it in place removing the placeholder, u can also change it so its not 3 blocks. just type /hp config to bring the menu up.

You can also try Holytrinity, also keeps track of cooldowns.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18224-HolyTrinity.html

Thanks a ton for your help. The "lock" command was exactly what I needed to use to fix the issue with the placeholder graphic. I can't believe I didn't see this before as I've used the /hp config menu. Oh, well. A second set of eyes always helps.

Thanks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]