Small Guild Alliance aka Perenolde Alliance

88 Human Priest
I am wondering if this group still exists, it used to be call the "Small Guild Alliance" or "Perenolde Alliance" it was a group of small guilds dedicated to keeping their guilds just how they were but grouping together for things like raids.

Does this still exist? If so contact me please!! (preferably in game)

If not then would anyone be interested in helping me start it again? I would need help with bookeeping and would need help with things like a vent server and chat groups and mostly keeping in touch with each guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The SGA does still exist, here is the link to the site:

http://s11.zetaboards.com/Perenolde_Alliance/site/
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Thank you very much for the info =) I couldn't find that website to save my life
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Not to be too much of a butthead.... BUT, I typed into google "sga of perenolde" and the 1st option that was listed there was the same link Char gave you. Guess you didn't really try much. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Not to be too much of a butthead.... BUT, I typed into google "sga of perenolde" and the 1st option that was listed there was the same link Char gave you. Guess you didn't really try much. :P

Butthead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]