Gnome Paladins

80 Undead Mage
I am really a bit disappointed that they are not adding Gnome paladins to the mix with cataclysm. I have not been following the development to closely, did they every mention why we aren't getting gnome pally's? I get a real kick out of gnome warriors because they are so small it makes me laugh a bit...I just wish I could pull out a pally version.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
since there are gnome priests you would think paladins would also enter the mix. I think it has to do with blizz wanting to limit hybrid classes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
because Blood Elf Paladins were bad enough.

That is for sure.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Says the Draenei~
Edited by Atrapoema on 11/28/2010 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Says the Draenei~

Goat Kick of Righteousness
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
:(
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Paladin
Says the Draenei~

I was expecting a /waggle of Righteousness.....
I am disappoint.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Says the Draenei~

I was expecting a /waggle of Righteousness.....
I am disappoint.

Goat Kick Rebuke is best Rebuke
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:(

you got interrupted! Snap!

Anyway, the only response we've gotten on Gnome Paladins was that Gnomes aren't really the hardened Religious type. Although, Gnomes can be priests, Paladins are a bit more of believers then them. They are described as the Guardians of the light. Priests just kind of have access to it.

It is a very loose way to say no Gnome Paladins. Tauren got it because of the other half of their goddess, or whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've wanted to be a Gnome paladin for a couple of years now. I love it when Christmas comes around so I can transform into one with the little Santa Claus outfit. :)

I'd even love to be a Worgen paladin, but that's not gonna happen either.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
WTB troll paladins

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]