Arena Master Lock LF Big RBG guild

80 Undead Warlock
Idk if blackrock server is the best but im looking for a good big pvp guild for rated bgs in blackrock 2.2k+ because from what I found blackrock server has the hiest number of top hord in all servers...

http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-statistics/realms/3v3.html

I was thinking of transfering there and then spaming trade but first I think I should ask around on forums first to see if indeed there is a hi demand of a lock like me there. Im arena master and have amost all bg achievements also, live in Puerto Rico (east central I think u call it) and can play all nights till very late (except sunday) specialy on Saturday Wednesday and Thursdays even longer (over 7 hours).
Why big guild? To increase chances of having lots of guildies online to increase chances of rbg almost any time.

Also should be good to be in a big server were there are lots of good players to pug around if needed.

But I cant seem to find any good guild on the blackrock forums looking for rated bgs. Anyone know were can I look or name of guild in blackrock if any?

P.S. this is not my firstlanguage but I can speak it np its the text typos what I hate lol.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Death Knight
Transferring to Blackrock will not make you a better player, we have enough "aspiring pvpers" here. Go somewhere else.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
Transferring to Blackrock will not make you a better player, we have enough "aspiring pvpers" here. Go somewhere else.

I know what u trying to do here, its the old get out of my server cus its full crap.

I dont want to go to blackrock only to make me better but to increase the chances of puging with hi rated people regardless of guild since I know this server has the hiest number of top pvpers than any other server.

I guess maybe 2.2k+ big (more than 30) bg guild is non existant and I should stay in my guild in chogal wich is small but at least has no 1800 players. Unless anyone can point me in the right direction?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
theres a handful of guilds around that rating requirement that i see recruiting in trade chat. can't think of any of the top of my head though.

the only "big" pvp guild on brock right now is hawk gaming, but i think they only recruit 2400+
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
the only "big" pvp guild on brock right now is hawk gaming, but i think they only recruit 2400+

For horde? :|
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
NRI lets sub par arena players in, he's looking for 2200+ not 1400+.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
*1800+, we don't stoop that low >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NRI lets sub par arena players in, he's looking for 2200+ not 1400+.

Did we kill your alt or something?

So much anger!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock

For horde? :|

Yes Hord...

Looking for big guild were there can be some glads or some 2k only xp players but defently no 1800 players (unless alts) were mostly are 2.2k
Some names I found were, sup fresh our turn baby, Mediocrity, Defenestrate but ur exp on server should know the best and bigest on blackrock.

P.S. Hawk and Vicious Cycle looks a bit to good for my exp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]