~34% of AJers going Goblin or Worgen

86 Undead Priest
It's not a big deal, damn, deal with it nerds.

It kind of is a big deal. If Bliz is changing racials for the purpose of generating race change fees then I would argue that is consumer fraud -- and they are located in California which has some pretty consumer friendly fraud statutes. Check out Civil Code 1770 -- it would be an interesting question if consumers can waive those protections via a shrink-wrap TOS/ULA.

You would argue that a video game being made slightly unbalanced and giving morons who care enough about min/maxing the option to pay 25$ to have balance slightly more in their favor is consumer fraud?

You're unbelievably stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
11/29/2010 2:55 AMPosted by Coolbrahlike
Yes balance the game around those 71 people
Better then balancing around the 1500 rated heroes in arena imo.
Reply Quote
12/03/2010 9:00 PMPosted by Sepulchura
It's not a big deal, damn, deal with it nerds.

It kind of is a big deal. If Bliz is changing racials for the purpose of generating race change fees then I would argue that is consumer fraud -- and they are located in California which has some pretty consumer friendly fraud statutes. Check out Civil Code 1770 -- it would be an interesting question if consumers can waive those protections via a shrink-wrap TOS/ULA.

You would argue that a video game being made slightly unbalanced and giving morons who care enough about min/maxing the option to pay 25$ to have balance slightly more in their favor is consumer fraud?

You're unbelievably stupid.

Consumer fraud or not, they are doing, with race changes, something they claimed they would not do with WoW - selling combat advantages. Which could be considered a misrepresentation of their product, although I'm sure they've got all their bases covered in that massive thing I scroll past and blindly agree with after patches. >_<
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
why would I give a damn? why should YOU give a damn?
Edited by Baskoh on 12/5/2010 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Kylxia on 12/13/2010 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Kylxia on 12/13/2010 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Why are people upset about racials? last time I checked, anyone is free to switch to any race or faction of their choosing. In the end, its you that will hold yourself back, not Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
12/07/2010 3:25 PMPosted by Gunzip
Why are people upset about racials? last time I checked, anyone is free to switch to any race or faction of their choosing. In the end, its you that will hold yourself back, not Blizzard.

They are complaining about the dent $25 will put in their budget and/or philosophy about gaming and how a business should charge their customers my fellow worgen/goblin friend.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Warrior
Escape artist is ballin.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
i don't see why people said this is good for warriors? heroic leap and this goblin jump are nothing like charge and intercept. you can end up further away from your target with both of these abilities, hence why so many warriors have complained about heroic leap design for awhile now. ya it's great you could say if you're ranged and you learn how to use it but like i've seen some hunters miss on their disengage and have been put LOS of their healers and get quickly swapped too. still think blood elf is best for warrior on horde side and gnome for alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]