... Battle for Andorhal...

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
((So... I have many thoughts and plots on this, having now seen/played through the L40 Quest chain for the "Battle for Andorhal"... And since my main is a dk, and I'm an RPer... I figured this might be an interesting time to cause a little bit of drama-fun... Maybe shake up a little world PvP? ... Or, hell, who knows... Maybe just poke some Alli or Horde players into hunting my character down to harass, Whatever. *eg*

Or maybe it'll just get ignored, whatever works!

Lessee, where's a link... Here... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127487590?page=1

Now, IF that link posts correctly, it should link-back to my post on the main General forums in regards to some of my... Annoyance. What I propose is... Roughly as follows...

Sadly I can't vouch for ALL of the Horde, but as a point of amusement, _I_ At least would be MORE Than happy to arrange an RP event city raid on the Undercity... Something Thwei here would _delight_ in trying to arrange... Marking him as a Traitor, yes, perhaps... But he's past caring for that... His loyalties are to the Ebon Blade first, and the Horde second... And if the second conter-acts the first... There's a serious problem.

Like with the Battle for Andorhal. YES, Koltira was perhaps being carelessly lax in regards to Thassarian, but neither the Horde OR Alliance should have expected any less!

Now while I fully expect to get some grief from this from the loyal Horde players that still love and worship Sylvanas, our dear "Lich Queen", by all means! Make something of it in game, I'm gonna fly my RP tags for a reason. Past that, I would LOVE to use this forum page as a soundboard/planning page to work out some kind of interesting cross-faction event like this.))

((*Posted with no small amount of hesitance at posting under my main, and about a curiously 'sticky' topic* An' yes, I love Ellipsis too much. >.>;; Especially when nervous.))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
((Dievas no longer wears the Undercity colors upon her tabard.... Quite frankly, she herself is aiding Thwei in gathering forces to make an assault against the city she once called 'Home'. She no longer wears the Undercity colors proudly. In fact, she shredded hers, set it on fire, and fed it to her felguard....

That being said. She will be quietly seeking out forces from Outlands, as well as contacts within the Shadow Vault. Both places which she spent much time gaining contacts during the Northrend assault against Icecrown Citadel, as well as before, in the case of Outlands.

Despite her past issues with Thwei, she is with him 100% on this. Koltira is (in her eyes) the only true Commander she has ever had during that campaign, and holds far too much respect for him to let petty quarrels get in the way of rescuing him and overthrowing the Lich Queen.

Having few, but some contacts among the Alliance, she will also be attempting to contact them. Losing the Norther Eastern Kingdoms is a far better option, in her eyes, than allowing a new Plague of Scourge to rise up.))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Those without the stomach for war can kindly march over to Stormwind and defect. We'll be just fine thank you very much.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
*evil grin* War is what we're asking for.
Reply Quote
*wolfish grin* No 'Stomach for War'? Perhaps you've been watching Arthas too long, this? This isn't war. Azshara, Azshara is war... don't know what I'm talking about? Go see... they'll teach you some things with saw blades that made even me wanna cheer.

This business with the Plague and claiming a Knight of the Ebon Blade as one of 'hers' to do with as she pleases? THAT's not war. That's idiocy.

How long you think until we defeat the Alliance, or until more of our forces get caught in the wrong crossfire like at the Wrathgate? While I know war IS making those tough choices, deciding when and where to sacrifice your own troops for the greater good.... How much longer until she forgets to tell apart ANY "Living" and her precious Undead?

Though that's all a massive aside from my main issue, which is that she hadn't the right. Koltira is a death knight and a Blood Elf... Not some mere random Forsaken for her to take her ire out on.

Though Sylvanas and Varian both were idiots for setting those two opposite another on the same battlefield... Though I have now no question at weather or not Sylvanas would murder one of her own sisters, if they still lived... I suppose I gave them far too much credit in assuming one or the other would think of that. But that was probably too much in assuming either could recall what "Loyalty" meant.

Though even I'm now learning that there are far more variables to it than even I thought, it seems.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
((Vivimord's been hoping for an assault against the Undercity, and a chance to stab a knife into Sylvanas, since Vanilla. He'd be more than interested!))
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
(Koltira is a weakling and a failure in Sarms eyes, and deserves what's coming to him, sylive is just being practical in his opinion, though he does think she should be mor ediplomatic.

Let's look at Koltiras track record though.

Failed to defend one of the keys of the silvermoon gates, failed to beat thassarian in Silvermoon (DK manga), failed in the Scarlet enclave and had to have player help to escape, failed to empower his own runeblade or face his own tormentors in the dragonblight.

Also: Doesn't the quest mention that Sylvanas has nothing against the knights but that Koltira is under her jurisdiction? His faction tag is undercity after all, and he was fighting on behalf of the forsaken, that makes him hers to discipline)
Reply Quote
((Haha!! At least Vivimord has some sense. ;) Or maybe just an old grudge... Thwei won't care.

An' hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Thwei will just violently dissagree with all of Sarm's thoughts on it. There's a difference between "Failing" and "losing a fight because you die, or everyone around you does."... Mostly 'cus if there isn't, Thwei has failed a LOT as well... Just like there's a difference between "Failing" and "being a lazy arse and delegating the chore of something annoying to someone who's begging you to read some stupid book, a book written in some screwy language most Knightsof the Ebon Blade (prolly) don't wanna think too long on the fact they know.".... Longest ic comment/tangent in air-quotes I've typed in a while there. lol

Oh, and yah, she CLAIMS to have nothing against the Knights of the Ebon Blade... But Thwei rather likes the mentality that her words are moot, or a lie (something she's notorious for by now Wrathgate 'Was nevermeant to happen!' Yah, sure...) to further her own ends. Saying and doing being very seperate things, 'n all.

And while even Thwei would admit that rather than draw out that sillyness between Koltira/Thassarian, they should have only stopped the battle a few, seen to their private matters and left whichever side won to deal with the rest. Past all that, and even past his IC fondness for both Koltira and Thassarian, it does all track back to his opinions on his standing among the Horde, though... Which ever since being ordered back at the end of the dk starter chain, he's never felt a 'part' of anymore. He's a Knight of the Ebon Blade first and seperate, Horde next, then a Blood Elf. So... Yah... Basically what I'm trying to say is _I_ get it, but trying to explain that to Thwei? ... *snicker*))

((Edit:Oh, and about the Undercity tag thing; I figured that was game mechanics combined with the fact it was Undercity's battle to fight, so anyone there, even a player would be, naturally, 'representing Undercity'. ... Just my thoughts, since otherwise it wouldn't make much sense in game considering how rep was once awarded based on quests and what faction the questgiver was. ICly this is sometimes a complex thing to work around, and all comes down to character opinions on the matters. o.o;; ))
Edited by Thwei on 11/30/2010 3:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
((Haha!! At least Vivimord has some sense. ;) Or maybe just an old grudge... Thwei won't care.))

((A little of both. ;D

Prior to what happened at the Wrath Gate, Vivimord always maintained that Sylvanas (and possibly Varimathras) were indeed directly behind the suspicious activities of the Royal Apothecary Society. And Vivi's never supported the active blighting of the world, a "purpose" that the RAS wishes to prosthelytise the entirety of the Forsaken to. After what happened at the Wrath Gate, he never bought that she wasn't aware of what Putress planned to do, simply that Putress was seduced by Varimathras' bargaining and promises of power instead.

And her actions post-Shattering seem to prove that to him.

And there's the issue that she's an elf on a human throne. Would the blood elves welcome a human lording over Quel'thalas? Vivi thinks not!

Oh, and Vivimord kinda had a plan to assassinate King Terenas and make himself king, before Arthas showed up and killed him. In all likelihood, it would have gone awry, so Arthas indirectly saved Vivi's life, now that I think about it, even though one of his ghouls ripped his stomach out... *ponders*

So, you see, on top of all that, he feels like leading Lordaeron is his right, not hers. :p))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You guys are pretty bloodthirsty.
Reply Quote
((Bwahahaha!!! Nice. Also, read the Arthas book if you feel so inclined and haven't already... Blizz likes book-lore, so they keep to it as well as they keep to their own.

But he's right, with Sylvanas' post-shattering actions, only the most foolish would still believe she didn't have a hand in that... Thwei suspects she did and just tagged along to "reclaim her city" so she could be sure to 'Pull an Arthas' and be SURE everyone who could tell the truth was killed in the attack.

And yah... Thwei is still suffering some angst over a silly notion that he 'doesn't fit in' with the other Blood Elves as a death Knight, but even HE would be pissy if a non-Blood Elf tried to take over Quel'thalas... >.>;;

*snicker* Good to know Thwei isn't the only one to have 'lordly aspirations'... He wanted to take Arthas' job for a while. Thankfully Frostmourne was shattered and *cough*'someone else'*cough* Got to the Lich King 'crown' before he could even think it. XP
Thwei... Is a funny character... He LIKES being evil, SOME of the quests didn't bother him past the Arthas-like implications... But he has an overglorified freakish sense of loyalty to the other Knights of the Ebon Blade... Or the Ashen Verdict, really. So what happened to Koltira, was a major crossing of 'the line' for him... Even more than the Wrathgate-y Plague spread in Southshore and everywhere else, and even the Val'kyr didn't bother him THAT much, as that's 'expected' from the Forsaken at this point... Messing with a Knight of the Ebon Blade, regardless of 'current employment'? Nu-uh... Because to HIM, that means she can claim the same righs. And he's sick of bein someone else's plaything. lol))

*blink, raised eyebrow*
And you're a Night Elf....

.... don't worry, I'm out of saw blades...

Wanna kill Sylvanas for me? *grin*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]