Is Colossus Smash balanced?

85 Night Elf Warrior
Every class has crowd control. CC the warrior while CS is up. GG.
Resiliance will help dull out damage if you can't CC
You work as a team now. Game is not based around 1v1. It is a team game.
My highest hit has been a 11k. I got star surged for 20k.

Im not seeing any real issues
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
11/29/2010 12:27 PMPosted by Fearlocked
The better question is.....

Recklessness + CS + Inner rage = Unhealable Burst?

What kind of healer can't heal through auto-attack?

Inner Rage = no rage after the next hit. The ONLY utility to Inner Rage is to make a macro to use it with execute (since it is off GCD).

Warriors with brain don't use Inner Rage with Reck. They use Deadly Calm instead.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
dump damage into them until they have to disperse, then throwdown and kill them. they dont have mana anymore to really heal well >_>

Well, if I don't die in the horror effect, I die in the rest of the disarm after. Literally the only way to kill a spriest right now 1v1 on a warrior is to hope they're stupid and don't have a trinket, and disperse as soon as you attack so you CAN kill them in a throwdown.

Warriors with brain don't use Inner Rage with Reck. They use Deadly Calm instead.

I'm assuming you mean they use deadly calm with reck, because you can't use IR and DC at the same time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm assuming you mean they use deadly calm with reck, because you can't use IR and DC at the same time.

Yes. I meant DC with Reck. I thought it looked obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEGTXdtwKH4
Look survivable to me
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
not like most DKs strikes dont bypass armor already...

NO WAIT THEY DO.......
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/09/2010 10:53 AMPosted by Serenis
Nerfing the amount of armor reduction is problematic as well because of the way armor works. Nerf it to, say, 70% reduction and it is probably better against leather than it is against plate.

No. Regardless of %, % based armor reduction is better against higher armor.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
GTL
After playing around with it in 85 BGs I can say that CS is definitely balanced how it is in the current game. I'm only just doing comparable burst to other classes, and certain classes are even more effective then me(feral druids are destroying)

This could change with gear so we'll see, but at the moment it's fine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
12/09/2010 9:46 AMPosted by Starshift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEGTXdtwKH4
Look survivable to me

Thank you for posting a video from a month ago. One DPS can not burst a warrior and a DK down quickly? Thats not survivability.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]