Big Thank You to Blizzard

84 Blood Elf Paladin
PEOPLE!! what about ret in pvp!!! :***( we got nerfed to the ground!! i have almost all wrathful and rogues with blue gear finish me so fast before their stun wears off me!!! >:(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I like the changes they just need to give ret something better than an RNG proc with our mastery. I understand where they were trying to go with it but I was hoping they could move ret away from being an RNG class...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
PEOPLE!! what about ret in pvp!!! :***( we got nerfed to the ground!! i have almost all wrathful and rogues with blue gear finish me so fast before their stun wears off me!!! >:(

stack resil gems. If you wear like 1600 resil this becomes a non-issue for ret. Or you can wait till next week when you replace your wrathful with quest greens and dungeon blues :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea, after playing a pally in vanilla... anything is an improvement. :)

I am enjoying my class.
Reply Quote
63 Dwarf Paladin
I agree, i have never really liked the play style of pally. Ive started up many over the years and just couldnt do it, but i started this prot pally and i am loving it. Im enjoying the game again between the class changes and the new content, it really gives me hope for whats to come.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
OP has to be a GC alt.

Although, to give credit where it is due...this is a fresh pally for 4.0 and I am loving it. Like where we are at now, however...many of you posted that you have been here 'like forever', you seem to have forgotten the nerf/buff roller coaster. I live in hope that in three months we are equally as playable as we are now. But, I've been here before, so I will just wait and see. GJ Blizz for getting us where we are, keep the nerf bat in the closet.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I'm enjoying prot a lot now, it's actually fun to play.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
YEAH - TY Blizzard for helping realized there are much easier classes to play. It is notes like these that encourages Blizzard to continue to mess with the pally. If you raid...take note how many Ret pallies are in your raid and look at their DPS. Check out thier gear...it is not that they ar geared....it is not the rotation that keeps changing...it NUR!*#E....its great things for DPS like...

◦Crusade now also has a proc on kill to increase the healing done by the paladin's next Holy Light by 100/200/300% for 15 seconds, in addition to its current effects.

ATM - Raid leaders are wishing Ret Pallies best of luck with the LFG.
Reply Quote
Ret is fun, but it's so **#*'d DPS wise. You can get a frost DK in 251 gear outdpsing a 277 Ret Paladin.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladin's are finally what they should be.

I was going to quit until Blizzard remodeled Holy Paladin.

They've done right by me. I've heard tons of QQing about Holy Power... It's ridiculous. Since Holy Power I've doubled my healing and barerly ever use mana.

I've only dropped below 3/4ths mana when I had to heal the whole dungeon group when they pulled the whole room.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Paladin's are finally what they should be.

I was going to quit until Blizzard remodeled Holy Paladin.

They've done right by me. I've heard tons of QQing about Holy Power... It's ridiculous. Since Holy Power I've doubled my healing and barerly ever use mana.

I've only dropped below 3/4ths mana when I had to heal the whole dungeon group when they pulled the whole room.

gotta love the ignorance on here, like in most of the thread.

Totally FUNNY! Agree....
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
I've been prot since 2005 through thick and thin. But with the changes, I've finally decided to give ret and holy a try and it looks like one of them will be my offspec.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Paladin
Leveling my Tauren Pally has been the most FUN leveling experience since my first toon.

I'd even say take it a step further with the Pally heals - what about a healer who heals you by bonking you with their holy hammer? Melee heals! It'd be awesome to run around your raid, just 'tearing them up' and healing them by doing so. That DPSer pissing you off today cuz they're not moving out of the icky green stuff? BONK THEM HARD, but you're healing them.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin

Im having less problems with rogues than I thought, its the casters like mages etc that can be difficult for me. Good rogues are always hard but as Ret I havent had big issues dealing with them, and I dont have resil gems either so idk.... just gotta break the stunlock at the right time.

anyways yes I agree too, I think the Paladin has evolved ALOT since i started playing it. Its been a bumpy ride but its come out for the best mostly. Ret is so much better than it used to be :)
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>Paladin's are finally what they should be.
<br/>
<br/>I was going to quit until Blizzard remodeled Holy Paladin.
<br/>
<br/>They've done right by me. I've heard tons of QQing about Holy Power... It's ridiculous. Since Holy Power I've doubled my healing and barerly ever use mana.
<br/>
<br/>I've only dropped below 3/4ths mana when I had to heal the whole dungeon group when they pulled the whole room.</blockquote>
<br/>
<br/>gotta love the ignorance on here, like in most of the thread.</blockquote>
<br/>
<br/>Totally FUNNY! Agree....</blockquote>
<br/>Are you going to tell me Holy Paladin is worse than ever? You going to QQ about holy power cause you can't for some god reason get past it?

EDIT: Woah my post got messed up somehow.
Edited by Darrth on 11/30/2010 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]